• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

New profile posts

says, "If Eternity Should Fail, then I shall travel at the Speed of Light to take command of the Empire of the Clouds."
went to the Renaissance Festival this past weekend and had the most relaxing weekend he could ever ask for.
DJ, I apologize for missing your birthday in 2012. I am disappointed in myself for not carrying on the tradition.
webmasterbob
webmasterbob
^Last three comments, all from Dakare, all Happy Birthday stuff. I think DJ needs some wall love.
Windmage
Windmage
No worries. You remembered on my FB wall! Oh hey, you should translate this: "le jeu"
Dakare
Dakare
I have a feeling I know what it means without translating it -_-
XD Did I really write that, back in 2010?!?! That's wildly insane!! Let me set this record straight and clear for the final time...

I did love her, back in 2007. We started dating on December 23rd, 2007. It wasn't until we were forced to separate in October of 2008. From there, I suffered through a Mental Hospital and Jail because of her. However, after that, I had this wild and crazy thought that she would return to me. It wasn't until 2010 that I finally told myself that it was never going to happen again. From there, I just went from party to party. When I finally met my new girl, I knew something different was going to happen. Ever since then, things have been much better.

I just happen to be searching through some old posts and saw hers. Don't let the previous post (on June 13, 2010) tell you otherwise. I have certainly moved on. This is my final post on such matters.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~
Back