• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Music Ideas

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
Wassup with the graveyard-quiet web pages, man? I have to play my music at the same time so I don't feel uncomfortable.

If you put music on the website PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make them midi files!!! Those things annoy the crap outta me! They just piss me off!
DU DU DU DU DIDIDI DUDU DEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Do something like this website did:
www.ledzeppelin.com

I like to listen to my music, and if the music eventually starts to annoy you, it would be annoying to need to keep your speakers off... that's what i think.....

Music Ideas must be forwarded to me. j/k. Ahaha. Well, soon... I will have the TP OST (from Nintendo) and put it up on this place.

I like to listen to my music, and if the music eventually starts to annoy you, it would be annoying to need to keep your speakers off... that's what i think.....
I do that too.
There should be an option at the top of the page to turn off the music.

Back