• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Groups

Which sages do you beleive should be included in the groups system as joinable groups

• Rauru - Sage's of Light

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saria - Sage's of Forest

• Darunia - Sage's of Fire

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Ruto - Sage's of Water

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Impa - Sage's of Shadow

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nabooru - Sage's of Spirit

• Total voters

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I just noticed the "Group Membership" thing when looking at somebody's profile, and realized ZS has no groups. May I suggest making some, or giving the ability to make some at a certain rank. It would add some flavor to the boards, as long as "gang wars" didn't break out. Lol.

Oh, and whatever happend to Zeroth's Shop and Karma ideas? I thought those sounded like fun.

In response to the Shop and Karma system, were trying them on the site, and, in my personal opinion, I don't like it. I believe it promotes Flaming and creates disruption to the system of peace.

But thats just my opinion.

Yea, your site hates me. I was gonna join to check it out, but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway, what about the groups? What does everyone think about them?

We could certainly include some form of group system. I know that Zelda Universe uses clans, however I don't want to duplicate that. I would need to think up something original for Zelda Sages. If anyone has ideas on that feel free to express them :).

Maybe the different species of the Zelda world? Or possibly different warrior groups in the Hylian army. Or groups within Zelda itself such as the Bombers and Killer Bees. Or have villages as groups. There could be Kokiri, Kakoriko, Castle Town, Clock Town, Goron Village, Snowhead Village, Ordon, etc. Heck, even staff could have their own group. Just a few ideas to get everyone's juices flowing.

Another idea relating to this: You could have each group elect a leader every month or so.

I know we don't really need it, but it would be a fun feature to throw in. There could be rival groups with competitions and what not.

Er? Am I the only one coming up with ideas for this? Come on people, I want some input on this, and I'm sure Bob would like to know who's in favor before he instates it.

I think this is a great idea. I would love to take control of my own group, destroying others, and raising a vicous pack of...who am I kidding, all you people would do is challange each other in a Zelda trivia.

*sigh*

Well, I guess it would be cool if you could have people try out for your group. And the older (the ones that have been in the group longer) members decide if they can join or not.

We should also be able to control more than one group and then bet on an internet game for ownership of others.

Now there are some ideas that I like. Let's hear some more like it, and maybe group ideas.

Sidenote: This is completely un-related, but I think when you get an idea okayed by Bob, but that need the site's okay to make sure it is used, you should post a poll with it to see how many people actually like it.

Well we should be able to create our own groups. And the unsuccessful ones are fried, making people prefer joining to creating.

Also, good leaders should be commended.

Yea, I think that too, but I also think we need a theme for which to create the groups around. And like I already said, there are some ideas stemming from the Zelda world, such as:
  • Towns (such as Kakariko)
  • Species (such as Zoras)
  • Sages followers (Such as Followers of Darunia or something)
  • Other stuff such as the Bombers or something

Omg, I just thought of something:

If we have clans, we could have RPG wars against other clans. Some one would invade the other village to steal something like that. This is still highly in the thought, but it could be pretty cool.

Of course, the RPG master would have to not be in a clan, think of a large story in advance, and determine how many people and weapons your village has. We could draw our own village, and the RPG would be based on the map. It would require strategy. Ooooh! I'm excited now! I'll write out a plan sometime!

Yay for getting the staff excited about something! Maybe you could start working on the plan now. Or maybe Bob could find a mod for what you're thinking of!

In RPG, I think Guilds would be a good idea. There could be the Thieve's Guild, the Warrior's Guild, the Mage's Guild, and the Guild Supreme (for those of great promise and power).

Omg! Another idea! With the shop you could purchase items for your RPG character! Weapons, potions, armor, and all that.

Oh, I changed my vote from no to yes :D

Guys, calm down with the "mage, zelda, species" crap. It's too geeky.

We'll let leaders decide their clan names by themselves and have the wars be something like the Total War games. We don't need to make this Zelda related, it's just for fun and some people consider the video game idea too unrealistic.

We have to make this more like faction wars and less like a team sport at "Camp Zelda".

We have to allow people to dominate other clans. If we worry about peoples feelings it's gonna be like "You killed this person's clan, but we're not gonna delete it because we want everyone to have a chance!"

You guys have to be more ruthless for something like this. War is merciless.

We should create a new forum for this. And you have to log in to your clan's page. Let's not use the RPG forum.

There is an RPG system which accomplishes this, however it only works with VB 3.5, and I really do not like modifying the database :).

I really don't want any sort of complicated RPG system. I think all we need are the groups themselves. I looked into the ZU clan system and it looks pretty interesting. They have three clans, one for each goddesses, and you have to take a personality quiz to join that clan. Obviously, we can't copy this, but something simple like it is all I think we really need.

I really don't want any sort of complicated RPG system. I think all we need are the groups themselves. I looked into the ZU clan system and it looks pretty interesting. They have three clans, one for each goddesses, and you have to take a personality quiz to join that clan. Obviously, we can't copy this, but something simple like it is all I think we really need.
Like ... Temples for the Goddesses?

I like that kind of idea, but we would need to figure out a new way to do this, as copying is stoopid.

Back