• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Christmas Lists

animaldude

Sage in Training
Ya, so what is everyone getting (or hoping to get) for Christmas?

I might get an Ipod Touch, a cell phone, gh3, zack and wiki, re4 wii, and pirates of the caribean three...

I think I'm gettin' GH3, Wii Zapper, an iPod case, and an iPod alarm clock.

But, man, if I were to get a Touch it would be the only thing I would get for Christmas. But I already have an iPod Classic, so I'm good there.

Yeah well my parents have always given me a lot for Christmas but they never really do anything for me the rest of the year. I usually have to pay for myself when I go to school football games, dances at school, movies with friends, food court at the mall, pretzels from the mall, etc.

I need a new ipod (since I accidentally washed mine in the laundry) and I could really use 2 gigs of ram for my laptop since mine only has 256mbs.

I need a new ipod (since I accidentally washed mine in the laundry) and I could really use 2 gigs of ram for my laptop since mine only has 256mbs.
Oh yah... I think I asked for that but I don't think I'm getting it. My laptop has 500 mb or something and I have vista on it. It's painfully slow sometimes.

XP > Vista until everything is actually compatable with it...>_>

Let's see...

- A new DS
- new Tetris DS
- MoH2 Heroes (Wii)
- Wii Zapper

XP > Vista until everything is actually compatable with it...>_>

Let's see...

- A new DS
- new Tetris DS
- MoH2 Heroes (Wii)
- Wii Zapper
1. MoH2 is incredible- we must exchange EA online usernames!
2. finally you've come to your senses to get the better DS... lol

I'm getting:

Nintendo D.S. (lol, I'm late...but I didn't want one till a few weeks ago...)

Pokemon Diamond (gotta love it :) )

Trauma Center: New Blood (I think...)

Phantom Hourglass

Harvest Moon: Rune Factory (I think thats what its called xD)

and some other things that I don't know about yet :D

DS Lite SUCKS. I'm getting a crap DS, because my GOOD one was stolen.
Have you played the Lite? The second you start playing it you'll realize how incredible it feels. I got it with Diamond and Pearl and I must say I was amazed. It's so incredibly shiny (the black one) that I could see myself everywhere. The screen, the outside of it when it was closed, etc. It's lighter and it has to be like 4X brighter than the original DS. It's smaller so it's actually very easy to put it in your pocket.

I've played with one before. I miss the Start and Select on top, the buttons feel cheaper, the entire THING feels cheaper, The Power button sucks, and it doesn't feel right in my hands like the actual DS does... I hate the new stylus' that go with it too. Mine also fit perfectly in my pocket...

Anyway, back on topic...

It only feels "cheaper" because it's less material. I have one and I like it over the original. The buttons are larger, the stylus is larger, the whole thing is smaller, and the screens are brighter.

But, yeah, back on topic, I'm also gettin' Galaxy. I know that one because I was with my mom when she picked up my original pre-order.

i like the original ds because it feels more comfy in ure hands...and it fits fine. anyway back on topic i probly getting a cell phone like i said before

Back