• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What has the world come to?

There are moments reserved for such a comment as I am about to give and I believe this event warrants it.

WTF!

Seriously! She will have a felony charge follow her, that is simply disgusting!

Eh, this happens all the time, get used to it.

McDonald's sued for serving hot coffee.

Weirdo puts fake finger in Wendys' food and tries to sue them.

McDonald's sued for making man fat.

Landowner sued cuz a tresspassing kid broke a leg on his property.

McDonald's sued for...pretty much anything you can think of, now.

Btw, all these are things I've heard on the news, not made up.

Eh, this happens all the time, get used to it.

McDonald's sued for serving hot coffee.

Weirdo puts fake finger in Wendys' food and tries to sue them.

McDonald's sued for making man fat.

Landowner sued cuz a tresspassing kid broke a leg on his property.

McDonald's sued for...pretty much anything you can think of, now.

Btw, all these are things I've heard on the news, not made up.

Yep they're all true. It's just that the way you typed some of them it makes it sound as if the victim of the suing did the suing.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!

That is the most retarded thing that I've ever seen in my life. She's a little girl for pete-sake. All she's trying to do is cut up her food so she can eat it and the teachers first think to call the cops? I mean... CMON RETARDS?!?! ASSES THE SITUATION FIRST AND ASK OTHER PEOPLE! Don't just call the cops unless some HUMAN child is bleeding. Not because a piece of pork is being cut into squares...

I HAte PC SOBs they will destroy our country by poising our childrens minds while letting the chinesse poision them with lead

that is messed up on how the little girl got arrested for cutting a peice of meat. and on the thing animal posted...it made me happy

that is messed up on how the little girl got arrested for cutting a peice of meat. and on the thing animal posted...it made me happy

yes, what animal posted was a very nice story compared to what is normally being reported on -.-

it cheered me up :D

Back