• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Poll: Which is better, MM, OoT, TP, or WW.

Which game is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted :). I opted for Majora's Mask being it was just so radically different and entertaining.

To Yoyolll:
Anyone ranked Moblin or higher can post polls; it's been that way for almost two years now :).

Voted :). I opted for Majora's Mask being it was just so radically different and entertaining.

To Yoyolll:
Anyone ranked Moblin or higher can post polls; it's been that way for almost two years now :).
Sorry, I had no idea bokoblin was higher than moblin. I'm so embarrassed.

Sorry, I had no idea bokoblin was higher than moblin. I'm so embarrassed.

so how about the blatant sarcasm in your last post actually made me laugh. my mom is looking at me funny right now....

i voted for majora's mask because, well, its my favorite :p
twilight princess is extremely overated....

what are you ppl smoking??? ocarina of time was the turning point in the zelda series. and it wasnt really complicated like twilight princess

Complicated games are my favorite. It makes me stay up all night trying to think of a way to solve just one room (Oracle of Ages for the Game Boy Color kept me up for days on end during my first attempt through the game). I picked Twilight Princess.

I finally got a chance to play MM, and I think that it's a lot better, because there are lots of sidequests that were fun. But OoT had like what, nine temples? vs. MM's 4... -_-
Anywho, I think MM is better.

Back