• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Website Mistakes

Re: Webmasterbob, I found a spelling mistake!

Oh, a Dowload is a stock market term for how crappy the Dow is doing :D.

Well, that was pretty lame; fixed the issue though.

You should make a sticky for spelling mistakes on the forums.

Done. If you see any spelling errors on the site, report them here.

Can an admin change the title of this thread to something like "Website Mistakes" and put it somewhere so it won't get lost in all the threads?

Can an admin change the title of this thread to something like "Website Mistakes" and put it somewhere so it won't get lost in all the threads?

I stuck it so it won't get lost. And I'll see if I can change the title.

EDIT: If there is a way to change the thread title, I can't find it.

I stuck it so it won't get lost. And I'll see if I can change the title.

Stickying it is just as good. Just so it won't get lost and so other people can use it

Either, in forum view, double click the table the thread title is in and you can change it via Ajax, or go to thread tools and click the "edit thread" radio :).

Good work ya'll!

Chat
Just want to sit back and relax in front of your computer and just talk a little, well this is the place. In here we are a little bit more leaniant on what we consider spam, but still DO NOT break any of the other rules.

Lenient.

Welcome to the Mailbag section of Zelda Sages! Each month we take the questions you ask, whatever they may be, and publish them here with answers. Anyone can ask a question by submiting the form at the low end of the page. Otherwise, take a look around at what we spend our lives looking forward to.

Submitting.

I will leave someone else to pick at the grammar issues, for it is too mountainous a task for such a busy man as myself to undertake.

I was gonna make a new suggestion thread, but this is best put here.

http://iampaddy.com/spell/

Seriously, you guys should work on your spelling and grammar (aimed at the staff). I know it's the internet, but if you make mistakes in the spelling and grammar in articles and instructions and such, it detracts from the experience. Type it in Word first, spell check it, and read it over. Read it backwards. Whatever you do, seriously make sure it is up to snuff. Also using the correct word is important. "Fan-maid" comes to mind. It is correct spelling, but it should have been "made", not "maid".

So read the article!
http://iampaddy.com/spell/

Bob, I constantly find spelling, grammatical and syntax errors on your website. Please fix them. I'm going to sound like a moron, but what exactly is a sticky?

Hahaha. Ok... in your terms, yes. But I meant like on the internet... I don't think Bob meant he wanted to spread that stuff all over his website. I mean he could have, but that just doesn't seem like him.

He could very easily Alt + Tab.

A sticky is a thread that's posted at the top of the list no matter how old it is.

Back