• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

DS internet browser

from what ive heard it isnt as good as the wii one especially since you would have to connect using wfc which means you would have to be in range of your wireless router so you might as well use ur computer

It would work for me in my room. I don't have a computer in my room, so I can't go onto websites at night, unless I sneak downstairs.

The only way that this would be useful is if you had only 1 computer in your house and you couldn't get on it for internet useage (i.e. you were grounded from the internet, you parents/sibs. wouldn't let you on) or you were at McDonald's and needed to use the internet (of course, it would be free opposed to having to pay {you do have to pay to use the internet at McDonald's}) (sorry for changing the subject)

Back