• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Most akward moment in a videogame

Zerg006

Loftwing
What is the most akward moment for you in a videogame? And please don't use an online game. Everything is akward. This one stands out for me

Resident Evil 4
Now when you're playing Separate Ways, at one part, if you go into a bathroom, there's a lady. Thing is, the bathroom only has a urinal in it...

Madame Flurry's special move outside of battle in Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door was downright disturbing. What's Mario holding on to there?

Haha yea I've seen that one. Here's one that should apply to anyone who has played an FPS....Teabagging....'nuff said

One awkward moment in Rayman Raving Rabbids was a minigame, where bunnies are in stalls, and you have to keep them closed. If one opens all the way, it just stares at you (awkward), and then starts screaming. I think it throws a plunger in your face too...

One awkward moment in Rayman Raving Rabbids was a minigame, where bunnies are in stalls, and you have to keep them closed. If one opens all the way, it just stares at you (awkward), and then starts screaming. I think it throws a plunger in your face too...
That was also one of the hardest minigames ^_^

Well, let's see.... One of the most awkward games is Duke Nukem 3D. You can use the bathrooms, there are aliens that use the bathrooms, and then the last thing would get me banned if I were to say it....

Haha that reminds me of Area 51 the arcade game, where one of the hidden mini-games has the orange aliens in a bathroom standing in front of urinals. And then you shoot them...oh the humanity!

Playing SC, the Terran campaign. Raynor's on stim and his responses are really weird, and coinidentally I was producing marines.

A marine comes out right before I command Raynor:

"You wanna piece o' me boy?"
"Ahh, yeahhhh..."

Also, SSMB, Peach's B+side attack and C. Falcon's B+up attack..."Falcon, Rape!", hehehe.

Haha yea I've done that in SC before! Another for me, in SSBM, I was yoshi and used his gulp attack on Ness. Paused it, right when the tongue hit and ness started to be pulled in. The tongue was below the waist. Haha

SSBM: My friend was playing as Bowser, and I was playing as Peach for some really odd reason. He grabbed me, and did his down attack, which made it look like Bowser was doing something REALLY naughty to Peach...

awkward indeed...

Haha another one for me was playing as mario, and I forget what I did, but it was against peach, and it had mario's...lower regions....on peach's face....

one doozy of an awkward moment for me was in metal gear solid 3: snake eater, when Colonel Vulcan randomly grabbed one of the other male charaters in a not so good place, and then just stayed like that. After a few moments i burst out laughing, of course.

well the only awkward/funny moment for me is in Goldeneye on the very first level when you go through the vents and head into the actual facility there's a soldier taking a dump in the bathroom and you either get to shoot him in the head (easier) or open his stall and blast him (funnier).

Oh, dear. SSBM is an awkward game. I just paused it to say good night to my mom, and when I came back I was looking at the pause screen and noticed that it looks like Mario is sticking his fist into one of Link's orafices....

Haha. What about with Bowser's running animation, how he's low to the ground, and having Peach lying on her back, with Bowser running over her. Paused correctly, it looks wrong

Oh, dear. SSBM is an awkward game. I just paused it to say good night to my mom, and when I came back I was looking at the pause screen and noticed that it looks like Mario is sticking his fist into one of Link's orafices....

wow... that is scary...

the most awkward would have to be the time my computer went crazy tring to play Star Wars galatic battle grounds the graphics are so bad that the rrebal ships look like male anotomy. sickining

PS seperate ways owns

Back