• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

StarCraft

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
Hey guys, I was just looking around the forum and I was wondering... maybe all of those who have the game we can have a big brawl in B.net? I'd think it'd be fun. It also doesn't matter to me whether we play the original or the extension since I have both. But of course if someone only has one version and everyone else has both it'd only be fair if we did that person's version so that we could al play! So, what do you guys think?

....THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! Though for some reason I have a feeling not a whole lot of people have it....and I haven't played in a long time

Well I suck at it, but if you put me on someone elses team, I'm good with geysers and minerals.

Hey if you guys are, I'm up for a game later tonight! Maybe around 7:30 or 8.

BTW my sn is Zerg006 on Bnet

Mine's yoyolll but I think it may have been deleted, I haven't gone on for a while.

Zerg, I'll play, I just need a teammate who's good with all the units.

If you wait a day or so i might be able to join in. I just need to find my discs and brush up on it a bit. And I was never very good at it, so I'll need to be on a team with somebody....

If you wait a day or so i might be able to join in. I just need to find my discs and brush up on it a bit. And I was never very good at it, so I'll need to be on a team with somebody....
Good, I need a teammate too.

Last game, I nuked linkmasters base 6 times before zerg attacked him.

I love nuking so much.

yes, those nukes were annoying. Now, Dakare: can't you just buy 'em for like $5? they're not that expensive. or (as illegal as it is) you can torrent ISO's.

Back