• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

StarCraft

My brother gave me his discs, so I'll be able to join if you guys ever want to play again.

You'll have to buy it if you want to play on Battle Net. I downloaded it at first (bad me) and I couldn't get onto the Battle Net with it.

And I'm sure a first timer can join, but you'll have to ask Zerg and Yoyolll. They're the two who really orginize it.

It's just a little complicated but easy to pick up. Play by yourself using the money and invincibility cheat with all 3 races and pick your favorite. We'll play teams next time so you can get some help.

Btw, online play is a LOT easier than single player.

Really not that confusing: pick a race, get resources, tech, build army. Then it's all strategy...or massing.

I port forwarded BattleNet so I can host now.
If you can't host I strongly recommend you port forward, it's very very easy and a good thing to know.

So when are we playing? Buy this game people, it's cheap and good.

There's www.portforward.com

But it's usually a lot easier to put in your routers standard IP address, which may vary from the IPCONFIG command in the command prompt, into your web browser.

Why, all of a sudden, does no one have Starcraft? I can host now!

Firebat-
"I sell propane and propane accessories."

Back