• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mafia

Ready to play.

Sorry, I had some business to take care of the last couple of days.

say.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN

Day 1 will last at least 24 hours. Once a majority vote is made the day will end, the suspect will be lynched, his/her role will be revealed, and Night 1 will begin.

Look back to the first post for details on casting votes.

You CAN vote ##vote:none to vote to lynch no one that day. If you simply don't vote, this will not count as a none vote.

An innocent person will likely die today. GOOD LUCK!

Ooh, fun stuff. Okay, so let's see... Due to their apparent having of a life outside of the forums (Lucky jerk)...

##vote: Slyguy46

Tip: Because you guys have no idea who the mafia is yet, day 1 is a good way to learn habits of other players. Certain behaviors can be taken in wrong ways, though, so be careful. For example, the first vote was voted without any explanation. Could the first voter be mafia?

Remember, these tips DO NOT necessarily reflect the role of people mentioned in them.

Seriously?

You guys could be killing someone important before you even know anything.

What do you have against this slyguy46? I certainly have never met him, as I am Slyguy46.

Anyway ...

##vote:pandabear

Approaching 24 hour mark! At this pace, I'll keep this day running until everyone has voted and maybe a little past that.

===================================

Votes needed for lynch: 4/7

(voted) Player votes <Player>
(0) UltimaLink007 votes Slyguy46
(0) Yoyolll votes Slyguy46
(1) I am a teddy votes Slyguy46
(0) Ides of march has not voted
(0) targelion votes Slyguy46
(1) pandabear votes i am a teddy
(4) SlyGuy46 votes pandabear

Remember, you CAN (and are recommended to) vote ##vote:none to lynch no one at the end of the day, but there must be a majority for this to happen.

Played up on some mafia outside. Weren't we supposed to start with a Night 1? After re-thinking about this, I decided...

##unvote: Slyguy46

##vote: No Lynch

##vote: none

I still don't understand how this is supposed to work.
Starting with a Night 1 makes this so much easier, because of the possibility of a cop claim and report on a mafia. Of course it means a possible villager death (if the doctor didn't get lucky with the protect). It really makes no point to vote off randomly too without any information.

There's supposed to be discussion, which makes it much easier to do in chat or in real life, but getting everyone together in either would be difficult to nigh impossible. But just talk about what you think and vote as such.

Back