• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Xbox Modern warfare 2!!!!

almundo

Epona
I just "learned" that I am getting modern warfare 2 (hardened) for christmas!!! Anyone have live and would like to play?? my gamertag is (or will be, haven't gotten it yet) almundo. Add me! (On December 26th) :D

I have an Xbox 360 :p.

That's pretty sweet to hear! I'm trying for Assassins Creed 2. Of course, even if I end up getting it...a lot of my time and energy is going to be spent developing the new ZS...so much fun.

Well its me again, sorry I haven't been on in forever! I got pretty addicted! (im already 2nd, almost 3rd prestige) anyways I'd like to play with anyone! my gamertag is almundozzzz for anyone who wants to know..... so yeah! Oh and the other games I have are AC2, Borderlands, Arkham Asylum, Dead Rising, and some splinter cell games. Hope to see you on! :D

Back