• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Birthday Information: This is what I find when I'm bored

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
So, it's early in the morning and I have absolutely nothing to do. So, I decided to go poking around the internet. I've always had a little interest in astrology (especially seeing as for thousands of years humans used astrology to make fairly accurate predictions concerning the weather, tidal systems, etc). So, I found this website:

http://www.paulsadowski.com/BirthData.asp

It's actually pretty cool; it gives you a complete profile of your birthday and the meanings behind it. It was pretty accurate for me (those of you that know my birthday scroll down to the bottom after putting it in and you'll see what I mean :p).

Have fun; post results if you'd like :). Some of mine:

Your date of conception was on or about 30 August 1989 which was a Wednesday.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Mesore, the fourth month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 28 Iyyar 5750.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 29 Iyyar 5750.
The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.17.1.10 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 17 tun 1 uinal 10 kin

Your birth flower is LILY

It gives you a lot more than that, but just an example of what it spits out. For example, the palm number can be further researched to show specific traits about you and your personality. I've always wondered about people who have enough time to research and build these things...hehe...

I'm skeptical of the accuracy of these stars.

Your birth tree is
Apple Tree, the Love

Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Mine pretty much described me for that one part. Stuff about me being a whiny prick who is lazy and does nothing but complain.

Hahahaha yoyolll, it must be describing your alter ego.

Ultima, I highly doubt it said that. Cheer up!

Bob, I entered your birthday and I scrolled down to the bottom and I wasn't noticing anything funny until...

"
but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal "

Bob this guy really knows you. But it's okay because as a very wise, intelligent and highly intuitive sixteen year old female on a certain Zelda website once said, "Bob, you'll meet some woman and she won't need to attack you."

:eek:

Hahahaha yoyolll, it must be describing your alter ego.

Ultima, I highly doubt it said that. Cheer up!

Bob, I entered your birthday and I scrolled down to the bottom and I wasn't noticing anything funny until...

"
but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal "

Bob this guy really knows you. But it's okay because as a very wise, intelligent and highly intuitive sixteen year old female on a certain Zelda website once said, "Bob, you'll meet some woman and she won't need to attack you."

:eek:
That Site said:
Your birth tree is
Lime Tree, the Doubt Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal

So essentially I'm a lazy, idle wuss who doesn't ever go after anything and accepts everything as it is. I'm not driven enough to make anything of my life, I complain constantly, and I'm a very jealous person. Pretty true actually.

kshksjdhgskjh nevermind, I'm too lazy to see if you were telling the truth. you're an honest guy. I believe you.

That's really exciting. I want one that says, "You will live in a box and sell chlamydia cookies for money." Because that's what I'm going to be doing, according to my school's guidance department.

Back