• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Deviant flippin art! Whoooooooot!

Hmm a few of those are good, but most are blatantly traced. So... just in standard with the rest of deviant art.

Sometimes I play a game where I search for a random word on deviant art (with safe search off) and see if there is any yiffie within the first 10 pages. I think I've won 2 times.

Trust me, i didnt trace them. I can look at a picture and copy it using just my eyes^^ but yeah, what do you guys think? did I do good or what?

Did you do well? I like your emo poetry but I agree most of your pics are traced. The tattoo thing is pretty cool.

ok, well ill do what you guys THINK is a trace on unlined, thick paper^^ then we'll see whos tracing :Þ anyways... oh and i wrote Her for my girlfriend btw^^ so its not nessisarily emo^^

You asked for it, I guess.

Side by side and overlay comparison from a google image search of "majora's mask" and your sketch. The pink outlie on the right is that of the source image.
skullkidoverlay.png

lol, i used that same pic as a reference. I look up a pic, and draw it using my hand-eye coordination. Ive never traced before, and I dont intend to now :þ but yeah, I used a simmilar photo to copy.^^

His hands arms chest face and hands are exactly the same. So are the bubbles under the fairy. ^^

Don't know who you're trying to fool, Link and Navi :/

I'd do some more comparison overlays of the detailed parts but I realized I really don't care.

Back