• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Asking something...

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Hey everyone, it's ZeldaGuardian here. I'm wondering something... I see that alot of people like posting stories and whatnot here... I wanna do the same, but my Book is too long to post in one thread... Soo, I'm wondering if I post the first chapter, would anyone read it?? And if you like it or want to see second chapter, did you want me to post it??

Because, I've been writing a Novel that's at its near completion. This Novel is called The Book of Sages. There's four books within this Novel. The Books are:

1. Book I - The Sages of the Creators
2. Book II - The Destruction of the Sages
3. Book III - The Seven Scepters of the Sages
4. Book IV - The Dawn of the Second Age of Sages

Is anyone remotely interested?? If so, reply to this or PM me. Good day.

What? No takers? How completely absurd!

I would love to read them, ZeldaGuardian! I'm sure they'll be great. But post them here, so all of these tasteless idiots here will be able to see what they would have missed had I not spoken up.

<3 Missanju

ZG- really? You had to announce "Zelda Guardian here" really?! You might not know this, but I know how to read, and when you post it shows your username next to the post. Silly, silly...

And missanju, you calling me a tasteless idiot?! I'm insulted. And beyotch, your font is too similar to mine.

Back