• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

sage is back.

Sage

Groose
i hope around wondered we i was since the past i don't few months. the reason why is that i was too focused with school and now i am in high school. yay. i'm a freshman (freshmeat) anyways i'm doing great at school.

english class? i'm am doing pretty good. i'm practicing on my journalism.

*twitch twitch*
*gasp*
*head explodes*
*dies*
AHHHHHHHHHHH
SO.MUCH.GRAMMATICAL.DESTRUCTION.
AHHHHHHHHHHH

PLEASE SOMEBODY BRING MY BODY BACK TO MY PARENTS.
Welcome back, I guess.
Please do not kill anyone else with the horrid quality of your poor grammatical language skills. Thank you.

I have no appreciation for any kind of rap. And I didn't click on the link so don't yell at me if it had absolutely nothing to do with rap.

yoyolll complained about people not posting. so I'm posting. go spam!

WELCOME BACK LIKE SIX MONTHS LATE MUAHAHAHA

Funny, i posted this thing a year ago, and still people mange to post to this thread, i thought this thing will be deleted or something, anyways i am back officialy, going on sophmore year. I need to start visiting this site more often. :p. i have change alot, i started writing my own music, writing poems, and ya. I missed you guys and hopfully this year ill be more active.

Funny, i posted this thing a year ago, and still people mange to post to this thread, i thought this thing will be deleted or something, anyways i am back officialy, going on sophmore year. I need to start visiting this site more often. :p. i have change alot, i started writing my own music, writing poems, and ya. I missed you guys and hopfully this year ill be more active.

this year ill be more active

Good. Welcome back to ZeldaSages :)

Back