• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Allow me to introduce myself...

Mune

Epona
I searched for a long time (because I didn't want to look like a complete moron), but I couldn't find any real official "Hello" forum. So I'm making my introductary thread here. I hope you people don't mind.

I'm Mune. The reason for that name is that Majora's Mask is my favourite game, and my friend (online friend, as if I'd ever get real ones) suggested "The Moon". I thought that was a bit... Orthodox. So, I named myself Mune (I was just kidding by the way, I have loads of real life friends). I can almost promise you that I will be active. This is for several reasons. For one, I think this site looks fantastic. I can't believe you have the low amount of members that you do.

I've been part of online forums for the past three-or-so years, and after leaving at two of the three forums, I was visiting just one, only fairly active forum, and after about six months of that, I figured. "Hey! Let's find another forum!" That was about three days ago, and I'm not kidding you, I've literally been using Google to find forums. And look at this, it paid off. I found a forum that focuses on my favourite game series of all time. A site that looks amazing, which I've already said. But I can't stress that enough.

I really hope you guys don't find me a chore, and if you do, please do tell me so, because I know from experience that holding in disturbances serves no good for anyone. That, and I'm planning to be quite active here.

Also, does anyone know what the limitations are on avatars and sigs (As if you wouldn't know)? I'd be glad to know.

-Mune

Chore, nah, don't worry a thing about it and welcome! Majora's Mask still remains my favorite game, but I know for many it's a hit or miss. But, hey, to each there own.

I was distracted this past summer with working heavily on a site redesign, but it's getting close to the point where I can send off the specs to Stealthylight to work his magic (graphic magic). So, hopefully, we'll have a full-blown site revamp by Skyward Sword time.

Look forward to seeing you around :).

Hi there and welcome! I don't get to come on as much as I used to, but I try to get online as often as I can. Love Majora's Mask as well. Hopefully we'll see you around a bit.

Hi and welcome. I used to work here actually, but I got kinda lazy, rofl. Hope I can see you around a bit. The forums seem really dry now, sent Bob an email on that, but he says he's got some plans coming in really soon.

Yes, yes... Welcome welcome, Mune. It's always good to have new people that are active on this forums. I'm usually online, as well. Between work and school, I come in and scope out what's new and so-forth.

And yes, I agree. Majora's Mask is a favorite of mine, as well.

Hey :) Not sure if you're still active here, but I hope you are. It's always great to have new people. I haven't been on in awhile due to school and work... But hopefully I can get on more soon. :)

Well hello, I am a new member here myself, I love the zelda series and have been part of the Zelda community for a long long time.

Hello Mune, welcome to the ZS forums! :)

Sorry this welcome is coming so very late (as the co-webmaster, shouldn't I be on top of these things?), but nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Back