• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Old vBulletin Forums Dead

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hello all -

It's been a LONG time since we've had a forum announcement. Activity hasn't exactly been all that spectacular as of late, so there wasn't really one warranted. With that said, I want to make sure those of you that lurk / are posting that I've killed the old vBulletin installation of the Zelda Sages forums. Previously, you could view the forums, but clicking on a thread or user would automatically redirect you to the current forum version of said post/user. It was really more of an archive than anything else, and with no plans to upgrade the old software (and given the fact it's now producing DB errors), I've decided it was time to let it fall into the web archives of history.

I understand it's sad for some. However, the new forums (here) are a significant upgrade. Anyone who is experiencing difficulties using the new forum software please use the technical support board for assistance. I also created a guide to help familiarize those of you who used the vBulletin forum with our current software. Thank you all for your support!

Back