• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah sure. The excel books werent bad at all for a long time. then suddenly, they were bad. but yeah, i'll give the game back if you need it and i cant find a PS2.
    yes hannah joined, she is CHEEZY POOZ. I can stop by at some point and grab those excel saga books, I can understand your ban, those books aren't very mutually agreeable. Good luck with finding a PS2! If you can't get one let me know, theres still a ton of stuff I haven't done in that game...-_-
    it is a shame I dont have a PS2 anymore. I can ask some other friends of mine. and about excel saga, my mom saw the last few books and doesnt want me reading them. so they are just sitting on a shelf. also, did your sister hannah join ZS?
    yo charly! hows the excel saga journey? done yet? also, have you found any other PS2s to use for xenosaga? thats a bummer that you lost that old one.
    I apoligize profusely, your jellyness (er, gelly-ness), but it was the only avatar that showed any signs of animal conpanionship and didn't give me the sudden urge to rip all my hair out of my scalp until I resemble my dad (and trust me, he is quite the baldy.). However, if it disgruntles you in any way, I make a promise here that I shall make a change if the Web Master is ever to approve my highly respectable, accurate, desirable, and very much sought after image.
    that was like in the very begininng. they got to know the forces of nature. when I say magic, I mean spell casting and curses and such.
    Because in olden days anything they couldn't explain properly was magic. I mean, they though lightning was magic at first.
    we just haven't discovered how to use it yet. if it existed in most civilzations of the olden days, why not now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back