• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

A science question

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
To you people who made fun of me for my poor history knowledge.....

I will start asking questions related to science on ocasion..i will find some reward to the first person to answer.....like respect.......if ku r not a mod or admin already. (u guys r already respected.)

What is the FOURTH state of matter. thats right. i said fourth. and yes, there are four. oh yeah, what common sight is partially this state of matter?

Plasma, which is well known to exist in stars. Plasma can only be formed in areas of high presure and heat, as it is required for the electrons within plasma to move as fast as they do.

Hehe, 6th grade science still hasn't left my head hehe..well...except for learning about the pre-historic era, but meh :D.

lol. u got it right. *forces even more respect for webmaster* they never taught us that in sixth grade. solids liquids gasses were all they told us about. heh. i found out it was plasma because i went to wash my hands at the camp bathroom. aparently they put phamplets with random info on them everywhere. lol. bob gets even more respect than the infinite respect he already has.:D

*fire can be considered a partial plasma. its not hot enough to be solely made up of plasma.

actually fire isnt an element therefore it cant b classified as a state of matter fire is a actually a reaction from two substances sorry but you are wrong buddy

No, ur wrong. everything u see is matter. no matter what it is. so, id have to say ur wrong on this one...ur matter, because u exist.

and by what ur saying, a star is matter either. its not an element, but an outcome of the big bang or whatever went on in the beggining of time.

Wikipedia-Matter is commonly defined as the substance of which physical objects are composed. It constitutes the observable Universe. According to the theory of relativity there is no distinction between matter and energy, because matter can be converted to energy (see annihilation), and vice versa (see matter creation). Philosophically, matter constitutes the formless substratum of all things, which exists only potentially and from which reality is produced. In the sense of content, matter is also used in contrast to form.

Snore..... Huh the philosophical standpoint of matter is qute different...quite, ahh if only i had the time to teach philosiphy... heh well philosiphy...... its fun :p What can I say... Im a thinker....

Back