• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Age of the Empires 3

animaldude

Sage in Training
best war/strategy game ever... the graphics are pretty amazing and you can play as almost 10 different civilizations and there must be at least 100 different units (estimate). You have a home city that when you play good games you get experience for your home city.then you can spend the experience you get on things that can be sent to you during the game such as an upgrade or a certain amount of units.

if anyone has this game post your opinion on it

aoe3 great game good online play to but i still perfer aom because of thor warriors build = the best

much simpler than aoe3 one thing to watch out for make sure you like your name for the account you make since you can only make one

ya but that was on aom i even went to the aoe3 help site thing and they told me one account per game to limit multiple accounts

i LOVE AoE II: the age of kings, and i would get three if i had enough money and a better graphic card on my junk computer. AoM is, I think, a LITTLE bit better than AoE II (i can't say anything for III). i think it's better because it is simpler than AoE.

PS.
Can I PLEASE have a cookie??? (sorry i am SSSOOOO hyper right now)

Back