• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Ahhahahah!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
I GOT IT! Yee haw! My dad preorder my wii , another romote and nunchuck, and Zelda TP yestedrday! Wooo!

EB games had only 12 slots for preorders. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Im so happy :D.
They were sold out within minutes!

And SlyGuy, goodluck trying to get one today. :p

congratulations :D
It seems like just the other day they announced the rerlease date and everyone was having panic attacks.... ah the good old days
well just 5 more days until one month before the launch!!!! w00t w00t

I GOT IT! Yee haw! My dad preorder my wii , another romote and nunchuck, and Zelda TP yestedrday! Wooo!

EB games had only 12 slots for preorders. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Im so happy :D.
They were sold out within minutes!

And SlyGuy, goodluck trying to get one today. :p
I Hate You ... But I will look for others. And they only exepted PRE-orders. That means that their will still be consoles in stock. I got my DS without a preorder, so I think I can get a Wii without one too.

Well, I have a plan for my pre-order. *btw, stores are now being instructed to pre-order only what is in stock*. I'm getting my Wii from somewhere that no one will ever go ahahahaha!

btw sly, I would pre-order. The DS and the Wii are two vaery different things. The Wii is a home console, which means that like it's predcesers the GCN, PS2, etc...it will be sold out everywhere. However, I see no problem getting it within two weeks of luanch seeing how Nintendo is producing so many *well over 2,000,000 before Dec 12 I beleive*.

The place where I am buying mine doesn't accept preorders... ever. But it will have several wii's in stock though...

The place where I am buying mine doesn't accept preorders... ever. But it will have several wii's in stock though...
I am getting all sorts of preorder info from at least 10 stores, and even if that doesn't work, i am going to a store that doesn't accept preorders on Nov 19 (its a Sunday):D

The Wii is cheap too. thats what i like about it. i was planning on reserving Twilight Princess the Wii and SSB Brawl for like 600 and it wasn't event that expensive.

The Wii is cheap too. thats what i like about it. i was planning on reserving Twilight Princess the Wii and SSB Brawl for like 600 and it wasn't event that expensive.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Brawl is not a launch title, for a full list of launch titles click below.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/709/709258p1.html

EDIT: Sorry, I don't think this is all of them. But Brawl and Galaxy aren't going to be released until 07

I said PLANNING!!!!! i have to save mony first. i spend money as soon as i get it. i just spent my money on like two games and a Steering Wheel controler. i bought sonic adventure 2 battle and ssb melee. i have to save for like 3 weeks for everything i just mentioned on my previous thread.

I said PLANNING!!!!! i have to save mony first. i spend money as soon as i get it. i just spent my money on like two games and a Steering Wheel controler. i bought sonic adventure 2 battle and ssb melee. i have to save for like 3 weeks for everything i just mentioned on my previous thread.
You only JUST got Melee? That, my good man, is a little confusing.

Ah the countless hours of soul calibur 2! Such fun!
Not when you lost it after getting EVERY SINGLE LITTLE UNLOCKABLE UNLOCKED! I had the whole entire game done, and I was gonna use my profound powers to beat one of my friends who also has the game when I lost it.

P.S. Yes, it was a lot of fun. If I had to measure how much fun it was, I'd say about three suns worth of fun!

You only JUST got Melee? That, my good man, is a little confusing.

I have to disagree with that statement. Melee is still on the top 10 best selling (per month) GNC games, and has spent more than 35 months on that holiest of charts.

Yes, but that is only for newbs to the Holy Cube of the Games. I know Melee is on the top sellers. The one month in the past year that it wasn't was a few months ago.

Back