• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

All of King Mob's History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found on Facebook: July 13, 2010
This is a Discussion found- Your Idea's

• Christov: Should you have any ideas that would make for good things in a zelda game. possible sidequests, items, things you could do with items. etc. any tips. im sure King Mob, loves having all sorts of ideas at his disposal should he come to a block and not know what to do. often people dont think of the simplest things. and sometime your idea may not be used, but it could spark a better idea. so post them here!

Christov: things i hope he implements/possible suggestions:
    -the shovel, and digging secret things up. (confirmed not in the game)
    -mini games. like the game where you choose 1 of 3 chests. or there game where you choose 3 of many chests (both alttp), theres also the game where you choose one of 2 chests several times in order to get to the last chest (Oot) and many more games but i like those ones the most cuz i *cough* love chests... heh
    -something like the lense of truth? maybe? that would be cool. say you're in nightmare land, u turn this lense on, and u see what it looks like in normal land. eh? pretty sweet.
    -in OoT there were the magic beans... it would be cool if you had something that you could put somewhere either in "nightmareland" (hey, u have no name for it yet!) or in normal land - and in the opposite place its something different that helps you out or merely gives u a heart piece or rupees or something.
    -different tunic?
    -each item is used outside of dungeons to gather secret things or do sidequests, at least a few times.
    -i dont blame u if u dont impliment this but... music? somehow maybe... - i kinda think it would be cool on a keyboard cuz u could make each note the letter that it is on the keyboard, and hold Shift to make it a 'sharp' (this could make for a really cool stream of sidequests if you dont have a place for it in the main quest and if you want to put the work into it. heck i would write the songs for you. though i know thats not the hard part haha...)
    -u should have an item thats an axe... and u have to cut down trees to get somewhere (crazy 1am thoughts). and i trust that u already have plans to use the hammer?
    -1 or 2 "collection" sidequests - like the gold bugs or the figurines or the masks i guess. haha stuff that just takes up time. i saw on a sign in the demo "fishing hole?" i trust thats for fishin'? good stuff. if you do the fishing thing try to build on it, make it bigger and better... u know so people can keep doing it without getting sick of it.
    -bottles and fairies
    -the pictobox i always found pretty lame... but its something u could do...
    im sure i've got more.

over a year ago

This is a Discussion found-Shadowgazer

• Christov Im gonna post all the updates in order here. because i revecently was in touch with him and he says another major update is coming soon.
    that way you can see all the updates and everything he's done.

JUNE 8th 2006

So here's my project, been working on it for about 18 months now and it's nearly at a stage where I can knock some of the elements together into a respectable demo. Engine-wise Link can pretty much do everything you would expect him to, menus and displays are all working, I have a story plotted, designs drawn, a lot of custom sprites and tiles made, but there's still a ton of work to do before I can call it a 'game' - building more than a couple of rooms might be a start! But right now I'm focused on completing a demo. I've already decided what elements I'm putting in - and what I'm leaving out - so it's just a case of ironing out the bugs.

Obviously I'm using a lot of the familiar stuff from Zelda but I've come up with what I hope you'll think is an original take on the Zelda formula, and I've tried to give it a true Zelda feel. I've even decided where it might fit in the timeline: some time after WW.. How's that for vague?

This game will revolve around the themes of sleep, and dreams and nightmares, but it also recycles one of the major themes of the Zelda games: two different versions of the same world, where Link's actions in one will affect the other, like the light/dark world of LTTP and the present/future of OOT.
    There's the 'real' waking world, and there's the dreamlike/nightmarish sleeping world (haven't quite figured out what to call it yet) which Link can reach at any time by climbing into a bed and going to sleep.
    I've not explored all the gameplay possibilities yet but at its simplest it'll be along the lines of, for example, an NPC's worst fear exists in the sleeping world and Link will conquer it, curing them of their nightmare in the waking world. So Link is playing at Sandman in this game, turning bad dreams into good ones. That's the idea anyway... And because it's so easy to reach the sleeping world, I expect players will be jumping between the two quite frequently. The sort of dynamic I'm going for is like going in and out of the shadow world in FSA, so hopefully it'll be quite fast-paced.

As you can see from the screens, one of the things I've borrowed from TP is horseback combat. I've devised a control system, where you can move the horse and at the same time turn Link in the saddle and attack either side or to the rear (with bow and sword.) It's only like running left or right and angling your gun up and down in, say, Metroid, but it works a treat. And as you can see from the spurs icons Link can dig his heels in to go faster.

So, yeah, demo on the way, and I'll be updating quite frequently, so let me know what you think...

Cheers,

KM

over a year ago

This is still Discussion-Shadowgazer Updates

• Christov JUNE 15 2006

Okay, I finally finished the demo. Get it here.
    http://www.zfgc.zom/users/kingmob/ShadowgazerDemo.zip

It's just a one room technical demo, but save the stuff I've taken out, it's a pretty complete demonstration of the engine.
    Controls are:

Direction keys plus
    X = sword
    S = shield
    Z = context-sensitive action
    A = assigned item
    Enter = for the purposes of this demo toggles between the two available assignable items

Any questions, comments, technical issues, bug reports etc. would be most welcome.

Cheers

over a year ago
    Christov JUNE 26 2006

I took a break from the project last week (we don't get much sunshine in the UK so we have to make the most of it!) but picked up where I left off yesterday...

Work has started on building the first dungeon:
    As you can see it's a lava dungeon. Got the bones of 10 rooms built so far, the rest are sketched out on paper. The idea behind this dungeon is that it's a temple being dug up by a bunch of archaeologist-types: conveyor belts and pulleys move excavated rock round the temple which Link can hitch a ride on, using the dungeon's signature item - the boomerang - to stop/start, change direction etc. The dig has woken the temple's guardian which is terrorising the local inhabitants, so it's up to Link to venture inside, rescue the trapped archaeologists and slay the monster. So, business as usual.

Another update soon...

Cheers,

KM

over a year ago
    Christov JULY 4th 2006

This week's update is just a few words about what I've been working on this week, and a little insight into how I'm developing some of the gameplay concepts.
    Work is continuing on the first dungeon. Still building the rooms, but I've just coded some overlays and floating ember particles to try and make the place look hot-like-a-volcano-hot.
    I've also been experimenting with how I'm going to show the difference between day and night. I didn't just want to darken the room. I think it only makes things look murky, and I wanted to keep the colourful look of MC, so I tried re-colouring a sample screen. Just a mock-up, but here are the results:

Day:
    http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456891_4440.jpg

Night:
    http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456893_5123.jpg

My game probably makes more use of its day/night cycle than most - makes sense if the game revolves around sleep - so I'm trying to make it look pretty unique.
    I've decided to give every NPC their own unique sleeping patterns, because I was worried it would make for a linear playing experience if everyone went about their business during the day and slept during the night. I thought it would remove any need to go into the nightmare world during the day. So I figured if I put, for example, a bar in the game it would need a barman who would work evenings and sleep during the day, plus it would need patrons... So you should be able to go into the nightmare world whenever you wanted and there would still be something to do.
    But that led me to thinking "If these people were being plagued by such bad nightmares all the time, why would they ever want to go to sleep?! Surely they'd want to stay awake as long as they could!?" So I came up with the idea of using a rotating, Majora's Mask-style, three day sequence, basically just placing key NPCs in certain places at certain times - giving them more of a 'life' beyond on/off sleeping. Nothing disastrous is gonna happen at the end of these three days though - no moons fall from the sky, the sequence just starts over. You'll be able to keep track of where people are and at what times, and what their sleeping habits are, using a Bomber's Notebook-style planner.

As ever, your comments would be welcome!
    Cheers,

KM

over a year ago
    Christov SEPTEMBER 2nd 2006

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456909_9007.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456898_5326.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456899_5560.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456900_5769.jpg

Since starting the first dungeon the enormity of the project has really hit me. All the work I'd done so far, like building the engine, was fun because I was doing something new all the time. But it'll always raise a smile from now on when I see someone sprite something in a single forward-facing pose and ask for credit if used. Like it's of any use in a game without a full set of animations... With the amount of custom mobs I wanted to put in the first dungeon it's just taking ages to animate them - and it's not the most exciting thing to do. So I'm mixing it up a bit, if I get bored with something I'll move on to something else, then when I'm bored of that I'll go back to the other. Keeps me sane but as a consequence nothing is getting finished! Although I did finally complete the up and down animations for the horse, so I guess that's something...!

Not annoying, but still taking up a lot of my time, is the actual design of the dungeon. Trying to make it flow properly without making it a linear progression of rooms, logical stuff like getting the exchange of keys and locked doors right, and thinking up puzzles - it's fun to do but it's constantly evolving. I had it all sketched out on paper, but that's way out of date, and I've just chopped off a whole wing of the dungeon that was just pointless padding. And at the back of my mind is the thought that I've got several more dungeons to do so I'd better not pour all my ideas into this first one...

So I'm keeping busy, but there's just not much to show for it at the moment. Getting the engine together was like the first obstacle, it's at a stage now when I'm starting to climb the next - transferring all the ideas I have on paper into pixels... So maybe that's what I show you in my next update, some scans from my sketchbook...

Later,

KM

over a year ago
  • Christov OCTOBER 2nd 2006

Quick update: started spriting/tiling the starting area, Kakariko Village. Lot of work to be done there, but as it's where the game begins, it make sense to get it done first. Basing them on the houses from Minish Cap but adding custom roofs which will enable me to extend the houses to any size.
    Also doing a lot of conceptual drawings, so I thought I'd show you some stuff from my sketchbook. As always, the best stuff is under wraps but it'll give you some idea of how I work.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456910_9230.jpg

http://photos-454.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v168/181/21/508591454/n508591454_463600_6291.jpg

over a year ago

This is still Discussion-Shadowgazer Updates

• Christov OCTOBER 30th 2006

Righto, since cb43569 is waging a surreal blackmail campaign against me via PM ;D I thought I'd better appease him by explaining the lack of updates recently and let you all know that, following this update, I'll probably be taking the game underground for a while, possibly even until the demo's finished. I've been working hard and it's going really well, it feels like it's finally coming together as a game, but it's going so well I feel like I really want to keep it under wraps now until nearer release...

Until OOTz-Hooz gravedug this topic with his first (and last!) post (don't worry - I think you got away with it!) it was languishing on page 2, where, with the demo so far away, it should probably stay. So yeah, keeping your interest will be difficult with such a long wait, so I feel this should be the last update for a while. I want to get my head down and finish the demo and deliver it at z3 with maximum impact.

So what have I been working on? The opening area is virtually built - a few tiles missing but essentially it's all there - and I'm populating it with NPCs at the moment. It's all been integrated with the clock so that the tilesets swap nicely between their day and night versions, lights come on and go off and smoke comes out of the chimneys at certain times, and the NPCs appear in different places and say different things throughout the three day cycle. So far so good.

Mainly though, I've been working on adding the sound. Concentrating most of my effort on a robust music/ambient sounds engine that can do whatever I want it to, whenever I want. There's a lot to get my head round since it's all connected to the passing of time. Stuff like: does the music fade as the sun sets and does that volume remain constant when passing between two rooms with different themes? Does the dawn fanfare play when the day breaks and you're outside, but not inside? Does the birdsong fade out to crickets chirping at the right time, and do they both they fade when you enter a building? Can it accommodate cinematics? A ton of crap to think about, but I reckon I've done it. I certainly haven't encountered any bugs yet, but it's a pain in the arse to test because it's tied to the clock, which I can't speed up for testing purposes and be sure of an accurate picture of how it'll behave... But it appears to be working seamlessly!

So that's all I have to report. It may not sound like much, but it feels to me like I've overcome a great hurdle. I'll still be here at the forums of course, and I'll be posting more concept sketches (since I may not end up using them) but if you're really that desperate to know what's going on, feel free to drop me a PM from time to time.

Cheers!

over a year ago
  • Christov DECEMBER 17 2006

I was originally just going to post a few words assuring you guys I hadn't stopped work on The Shadowgazer even though I've been trying to set up a new community project, but I thought I'd share this with you. Made me laugh anyway.

I took a break last week to play Twilight Princess, but had done a lot of work the week before. Coming back to it yesterday I realised I'd completely forgetten what the last thing I was working on was... So I ran the game to get back up to speed and it suddenly came back to me:
    Download clip: http://savefile.com/files/346466
    I remember now, it was late and I thought "I'll tone it down tomorrow." Obviously never got round to it...!

You get a little glimpse of Kakariko Village and the graveyard, and you can see I'm adding sound effects, even though the volume levels need optimising...

over a year ago
    Christov FEBRUARY 21 2007

I guess I'm overdue for an update, and since people have raised questions about The Shadowgazer appearing at z3, I'll happily oblige. ;D

Below are some of the brainstorming sketches done when I was trying to design the nightmares. They take on a sort of spectre-like appearance when you first catch sight of one, but revert to a shapeless black wraith form when moving at speed or attacking (similar to their counterparts in Link's Awakening.) The locket round their neck contains their essence, rather like a Poe's soul, which needs to be 'purified' to turn the nightmare into a good dream.
    http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456892_4673.jpg

They've also got a name now: they're called the Maren. I'm giving the Sheikah a little backstory, making them a shamanistic people who could commune with spirits whilst dreaming, and rather like the native American indians believed, they discovered they weren't all friendly...! The Maren, the manifestation of nightmares, drove the Sheikah to madness and the brink of self-destruction. They were defeated by a single shaman, under the protection of magical totem: a dreamcatcher called the Shadowgazer.

The final design is amongst there somewhere, but I'll leave you to guess what it is... I haven't started spriting them yet, and probably won't need to for a while.

What I will do, for everyone who's continuing to support me, is put something playable together for this coming z3. What form this will take I don't know yet. It could be the first dungeon in isolation, or it could be the prologue...

[NOTE: z3 is an online showing of all the zelda projcts that are being worked on at zfgc.com]

over a year ago
  • Christov JULY 27 2007

I'm posting the trailer that I'd intended to accompany the z3 demo.

[see the facebook groups front page, and go to the videos section]

Hope you enjoy.

over a year ago

Christov AUGUST 6th 2007

Alright, the so-called 'z3' demo's up.
http://savefile.com/files/843622

Controls:
Direction keys plus
X = sword (not used in this demo)
S = shield
Z = context-sensitive action
A = assigned item (not used in this demo)
+ / - on keypad = toggles between windowed and fullscreen modes

Please note this is not an early release of the demo I'd intended for completion in August this year. This demo was originally concieved as just being a taster, released pretty much for the hell of showing something at z3, which should have been back in May. That deadline passed and there's still not been a z3, and as a result I've not been able to get back into it. But I no longer care about z3 - I just want this demo out there. It's the prologue and as such there's not much to do beyond a bit of exploration and conversation, but it *is* the actual game - so expect to start out item-less!

For those of you who have been following this project (I thank you ) this demo will introduce you for the first time to a concept I've previously only made cryptic references to, revolving around the passing of time, and the comings and goings of the passengers and crew of three ships in the sea ports of Hyrule. Yes, we're on the Great Sea again. This game is loosely set some vague number of centuries after The Wind Waker, and the water has begun to recede and three new provinces have been established. Travel between them, however, is still only possible by sailboat. There are three ships (named Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and, yep, Nayru's Love) that sail around Hyrule on a continuous round-trip journey that takes three days, i.e. a day in each port, travelling through the night. Each ship will dock in all of the three sea ports over the course of the rotating three-day cycle - think of them as following each other in a circle (or triangle ) round the map.

When Link boards one of the ships for the first time, he is mistaken for the new trainee cabin boy and is told to report to the captain, who issues him with his Cabin Boy's Handbook. Similar to the Bombers' Notebook in that it is used to keep track of each of the crew and passengers' routines (with space for anybody else he might meet along the way) it ticks them off when you've cured them of their particular nightmare.

Whilst all this sailing is a crafty way of making the map seem huge, like you have to cross oceans and visit far-off lands to complete your quest, it's primarily a nice, tidy way of imposing a repeating three-day sequence onto the game without the Groundhog Day-style repetition of Majora's Mask. You're not doomed to repeat the same three days over and over, it's just that each ship rolls in to port once every three days, and when they do, the crew and passengers have a big influence on the lives and routines of the locals, thus tailoring the gameplay to that specific day.

Hope I've explained that properly.

Harbour Concept Art:
http://photos-454.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v168/181/21/508591454/n508591454_463605_7571.jpg

Between the original z3 deadline and now, I couldn't realistically get all the additional stuff I wanted to include done in time, so the harbour of Hyrule Town is for the most part empty. You'll see the ships in this demo, and get a feel for how it all works, but you won't see much evidence of the passengers and crew, I'm afraid... And you might find some of the NPCs that do appear in the game mysteriously disappear at certain times. This is because they are affected by clock-based conditions that I haven't coded yet - not because I've forgotten about them! For example, you'll meet a guy in Kakariko Village (known to me only as 'Parcel Guy') who you won't be able to find anywhere on the third day. He will ultimately be found in Hyrule Castle Town yelling at the Postman for not delivering his mail. But the Post Office hasn't been completed as yet... So, just be mindful of stuff like that. But experiment - though the demo effectively ends when you reach the harbour (since there's nothing further to do) you can go back to Kakariko Village and observe a little of the lives of its inhabitants over the three day cycle. If you've got nothing better to do, that is...

What else? Oh yeah, there's currently no way into either the windmill or the gravedigger's hut. So I wouldn't waste your time looking for one, if I were you. Same goes for the Lost Woods and Lake Hylia. Though they're signposted I've not got round to completing them yet.

And no, you don't get a sword in this demo. It stops short of the sequence in the story where you first get a sword. If you really want to hack up some bushes, you can always go back and play the technical demo again.
http://www.zfgc.zom/users/kingmob/ShadowgazerDemo.zip

The file weighs in at a hefty 10Mb because there's a load of uncompressed sound effects in there. I will work on reducing this before the next demo. There are some effects missing because I didn't think it would be a good idea making the file any bigger at this stage...

So, like I said, this demo's meant as a little taster. I've still got a lot of work to do to join up the two segments I've finished: this opening segment, and the first (virtually finished) dungeon. When I've done that much, I will release it as another demo, finished to as high a standard as I can. I'm happy with the quality of everything apart from Hyrule Town harbour - it's just unfinished and a little unpolished right now. Hopefully it evokes the right atmosphere though. There's still the odd thing I need to get done elsewhere, but the rest of it should be representative of the finished product.

I hope you enjoy the demo.

KM

over a year ago
Christov OCTOBER 17 2007

Update time. First of all, I've uploaded a fine-tuned version of the last demo, now christened the NCFC Demo, since that is now only a week off.
Get it here if you want it.

http://www.zfgc.com/users/kingmob/ShadowgazerNCFCDemo.zip

It's just the same as the last but with a couple of niggling things removed - in particular that whole stopping-dead-when-changing-rooms thing, but most obviously I've shaved quite a lot off the filesize by compressing the WAVs and it's now a more acceptable 4MB. Also, I toyed with diagonal rolling but I pulled it out. It doesn't look right at the moment and I need to work out why...

There is also something those of you who are having slowdown issues might want to try... The / and * keys on the keypad now switch between a 'frameskip' mode, where the screen draw rate adjusts itself if the room speed drops. To counteract it the room *should* remain at 60fps - it just won't refresh that many frames per second. Try it. I dunno, you'll probably just jerk all over the map and it'll be totally unplayable, but it might keep things constant for at least one of you...!

Anyway, the real reason for today's update is to give you a first glimpse of Noon, the Sheikah shaman who created the Shadowgazer and originally defeated the Maren long ago. More of his backstory will be revealed in time but he's basically your guide and mentor through the game, and even though his physical body died long ago, his consciousness is doomed to walk the nightmare realm forever, though he can contact Link in the waking world via the Shadowgazer.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456894_5304.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/181/21/508591454/n508591454_456895_5497.jpg

Designing him has been probably the hardest thing I've done so far in this project. It was important to get him right since he's such a key character and presence, and I must have done literally dozens and dozens of concept sketches before even getting close to this. That might be a story for another update, but I'm posting it now since he's going to be revealed in some art for my NCFC booth next week anyway.

The idea came from throwing everything I'd come up with so far away and taking a second look at Sheik from OOT. The skin tight costume... Pretty fruity. S & M, almost? So I began brainstorming from this point. So he's been a prisoner in the nightmare realm for an eternity with nothing for company but mankind's darkest thoughts... That would send a man pretty crazy, and he'd probably act a little creepy, so it came to me that I should make him jester-like, with long floppy sleeves reminiscent of a straitjacket, but also with some *ahem* bondage gimp overtones. What you see above is very much a toned-down version of that idea. Toned down partly to fit in with the WW style the game uses, but also toned down cause some of it was pretty out there... Yeah, I think I'll save some of those sketches for a rainy day.

Thoughts? Like him? I finally do, and I began spriting him a couple of days ago - as you might be able to see from my PI.

over a year ago

This is a New Discussion-What Console will it be on

• James what console will shadowgazer will it be on

over a year ago
    Christov PC, its a fangame made in game maker 7. using game maker means its only compatible with pc (though not sure about mac) if he wanted to put it on a console ALL of the code would need to be rewritten.

over a year ago
    James ok thanks do you know when it will be finished

over a year ago
    Christov no, he even said he doesnt like to say when he will have the next demo released.
    theres so many things that can get in the way of making a videogame. theres all of LIFE itself, then theres little problems with the game engine and thigns that stump you and make u want to quit because they take so long to figure out...

not to mention its just one guy doing EVERYTHING.
    where it takes 4 years for a team of 10-50 people to finish games (for the minish cap, which this game is very similar to, it took about 2-3 years, and they had probably about 20 people working on it.)

this guy has been going for 3 years, so he will obviously be finishing the game, hes more than dedicated. but we dont know how many problems will arise, it seems to me that all he has left to do is design and build the dungeons and some of the overworld. and after that he will have to do some small stuff to make sure everything goes smoothly and consistantly through the game. i think he can do it in a year. but its not up to me...

over a year ago

quote to all posts: When it says a name, It is just the person that
is saying what!
King Mob was actually a team name they formed !

• Christov Confirmed NOT in the game:
    -Transformation, like zora/deku/goron in Majora's Mask, and like the wolf on Twilight Princess, and the bunny in A Link To The Past. There will be no transformation of link in the game.
    -There will be no Shovel, and no digging.

Confirmed TO BE in the game:
    -Day/night cycle- confirmed ot be an integreal part of the game
    -3 day cycle - confirmed that this is how we know where to find all the NPCs and know where we need to be a what time. But unlike in Majora's Mask, at the end of the 3 days, the world doesnt end, it merely cycles again.
    -Horse riding and horse back combat, both sword and bow.

over a year ago
    Christov Confirmed TO BE in the game
    -transportation between 3 islands will be boat. the boats u see in the demo at the harbour. wether or not you control the boat hasnt been said yet.
    -Customizable keys. this means that the game will have default controls of:
    A- Assigned Item (bow, boomerang, bomb etc.)
    S- Shield
    Z- Context sensitive action (Grab etc.)
    X- Sword
    but you will be able to make these whatever keys you want.

over a year ago
    Christov Confirmed TO BE in the game:

- The Cabin Boy's Notebook - similar to the Bombers notebook of majoras mask.

-like in ocarina of time, a link to the past, and twilight princess there will be 2 worlds.

-the first dungeon in this game is the fire dungeon (or Lava as he says) this follows suit with Phantom hourglass. and kinda steps away from most of the other games all of which start with a forest dungeon.

-the cucoo attack returns as always.

-places in hyrule
    kakariko village
    kakariko graveyard
    lake hylia
    hyrule castle
    hyrule castle market
    lon lon ranch
    the lost woods
    the fishing hole

Three Islands - Hyrule, Calatia, and ??????
    with so many places in hyrule already (and maybe more we dont know about) there will most likely be just as many on the other 2 islands. its shaping up to be a pretty big game.

-The three ships that travel between the 3 islands are called (ships names) Din’s Fire, Farores Wind, and Nayru’s love.

over a year ago
    Gaby What about a musical instrument?

over a year ago
    Christov There hasnt been any mention of a musical instrument yet. Hopefully we'll hear about that in his bext big update!

Confirmed to be IN the game.
    -Fishing and the Fishing Rod.
    -The Gale Boomerang
    -A Magic Meter (suggesting that there will be more items that use magic other than the Gale Boomerang)
    -Swimming and Diving

over a year ago

This is what King Mob talked about. You just read some of the history
of the Fan Made game: Shadowgazer
http://www.zfgc.com/users/kingmob/index.html
and Here are some of the pictures that he made on the sketch pad ond some
non-released screenshots shown:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8396556630&v=photos
and here is his Facebook and Youtube accounts:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8396556630
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingmobtheshadowgaze
He lives in UK! NO DURR RIGHT?!