• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Comming Nov 16!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Get ready for the return of Nintendo's Animal Crossing, City Folk Edition!

animal-crossing.com said:
Step into a living, breathing world where days and seasons pass in real time and your destiny is yours to create.
Enjoy a new house, a new neighborhood, and some new friends. Try your luck in a Fishing Tourney, collect shells, or participate in special events and holidays. Communicate with friends and family; travel to the new City, get a Mii™ makeover, and more. The world is your sparkling, fresh canvas.
You choose the pace and you craft the adventures!

Added to the classic Animal Crossing style, you can now travel to a city via a Bus Stop.

animal-crossing.com said:
Who can resist the allure of heading outside the gates and in to the free world? Just hop on a bus and head over to the City! It's a bustling metropolis filled with colorful characters and high-end shops. You can buy classier items for your house, have your fortune read, or even get in a little culture at The Marquee.

Shops include a hairdresser, a fortune teller, an auction house where you can bid and auction to the world, and Redd's Shop (sekrit). The Happy Room academy now has a building. If you are lucky, your room may be selected to go in one of their model rooms.

Nintendo Wi-Fi now comes to Animal Crossing. Use Wii Speak to talk with 3 other people at a time.

Transfer your Animal Crossing: Wild World character to Animal Crossing: City Folk, or take your character to a friend's Wii console with your Nintendo DS!

I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing. I'll probably get a copy on Sunday. PM for m friend code!

http://www.animal-crossing.com/cityfolk/connected/#suitcaseMode

http://animal-crossing.com/cityfolk/

IT looks fun. My mom's a huge fan of AC, so she pre-ordered it online several months ago. We'll probably end up getting it on Monday.

Back