• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Best. Game. EVER!!!

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Ok, so I just got Final Fantasy VII to work on my XP computer and let me tell you (and Bob will probably back me up) it is great. I also found a bunch of patches to make it look pretty good.

Cool it there. I haven't either, but I want to if I can find a copy. Currently, something else is on my to-buy list *coughvccough*

I think my brother used to have a copy, but it was lost, so I borrow it from a friend when I want some good, old-fashioned awesomeness.

One day, UltimaLink007, went to a movie/game store that was going out of business. He looked at the sale shelf, and what did he see? A copy of FF7 for only 5 dollars!!! He picked it up right away and bought it, and spent the next 2 days playing non-stop...

If only he were better at it.......

Just letting you all know, FFXII is almost up to the calibur of innovation that FFVII has. It is also and awesome game.

Yeah, Cloud, Sephiroth and Vincent are all SWiit. And the only thing is ... FFXII doesn't have the Crazy Hairstyles!

Indeed it does Dakare, indeed it does. Does anyone know YET, if they might make FFVII for the DS? That would be so cool........

I remember playing through it. The story really scared me, but is is a briliant game.

Just to make it 100% clear for those that know either, FF7 and FF8 were released by Square and Eiodus for the PC back in 98, no ROMs here ;).

Yea, but I wonder why they stopped with just two games for the computer. It confuses me. Unless Sony forced them to make it for just their systems. Darn Sony.

Or, they chose the DS to either:

a. take advantage of the millions more people who own DS's over PSP's

-or-

b. take control of the innovativeness of the DS

-or-

c. both

I have a PS2 and FFXII now, so as soon as I get home *after I beat TP, TC, and CoD on my shiny new WII:D* I will either play that, or continue FFVII

Back