• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Cave of Ordeals

NightWolf

Groose
Ok I'm in the cave of ordeals. If you leave do you have to start all over? Cause I'm out of arrows out of healing potions and I'd like to leave but I don't want to have to start over. I just got the lanyaru (spellt wrong sorry) part. Do I have a lot further to go?

Just ten more floors, but they're the hardest. Most notable are #48 with two airafols and one darknut and #49 with three darknuts. My advice would be to get out while you still can.

Well, if you have a fairy with you, I'd go for it. If you don't, and you'd like the Great Fairy Tears, you'll have to do the entire cave again.

but will I be able to come back and be able to start where I left off?

Well, if you have a fairy with you, I'd go for it. If you don't, and you'd like the Great Fairy Tears, you'll have to do the entire cave again.

I have no fairy, no healing anything. Do you suggest I come back and try again after I like upgrade my arrows and bomb bags and wallet?

Yes, you can do that. You'll just have to start at floor one again. Try to gain all the upgrades you can and pack your bottles full of fairies and the Snowpeak Ruins soup :).

One good strategy is to leave one bottle empty (or use it quickly) and gather chu jelly when you encounter them. You have to be very fast for this to work, but the rewards are substantial as there is a rare chu jelly in the cave.

ok so I'll leave upgrade come back with full equipment and health and use the magic armor more, I forgot I had it :eek:. Then I shall try and beat it. Oh and get new battieres for my wii remote. It's almost dead.

Finally I made it through. That was hard. But I did it.:D

Back