• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Cliques

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
I'm in Health this semester and right now we're talking about cliques. I would like to know what kind of cliques does your school have and which one are you in?

I personally wouldn't say that there's cliques at my school because from what i see are people just sitting with their friends and their friends look different from each other. Like with me and a friend of mine for example... We both play the violin (I'm 3x better than he is and he knows it) and yet we also play football. I'm a WR and a DB, and he's a lineman. He's good at his position and i'm okay at mine. You can also see all types of kids within the fine arts program at our school, playing different sports like football, basketball, soccer, wrestle, you name it. And just like everywhere people do sometimes argue and hate it when others mess around. School for me is fun, stuff like bullying, drugs, everyone hates. You can even see someone that might be really cool defending someone who isn't from those types of people.

Well, that's all I can think of for now so please answer my questions and respond to this thread. thanks!

P.S.: NO! This is not for a project or anything like that... I'm just wondering about this kind of thing for right now.

Stereotypes get on my nerves....people saw me dress in all black and whispered and pointed "hey look...i bet he slits his wrists and does witchcraft''

I dont like to assign people cliques because it leads to stereotypes. however at my school:

Preps- they pretty much controll the school
a)jocks
b)cheerleaders
most of the preps are jocks and cheerleaders

Gamers/Loosers -im in this apparently-
Goths/Emos
Skaters
Gangstas
Drama Kids
Nerds
Wannabes
Other
Other 'Loosers'- the people who call themselves loosers and say they are nerds and have become their own click because they are'nt loosers or nerds...they are considered cool and know it and this gets on my nerves

for that last one, not being sterotypical, as i know most of these people personally.

I guess i'm technically a "looser" in the none idiot way. But I also hang with jocks, geeks, cheerleaders, drama kids, and even druggies. I don't do the drugs though. They're just people to talk to in math class.

i have my little group of friends..it takes me along time to warm upt to other people, so i dont make friends left and right...

lol

I'm usually stereotyped as a druggy. And I'm not. For those who know me, I'm tall, skinny, lanky, pale, and have baggy eyes. It really pisses me off when I get to class and people do a snorting gesture when I pass.

I'm usually stereotyped as a druggy. And I'm not. For those who know me, I'm tall, skinny, lanky, pale, and have baggy eyes. It really pisses me off when I get to class and people do a snorting gesture when I pass.
Why would someone call you a druggie, out of all people? You're more like that loser who everybody makes fun of (but most of us are kidding).

Oh, and I have a heart arithmia. That means stimulants or depressants cause my heart to sound like my middle school band percussion. :p

Wow, people are really stupid.

Oh, and, Happy Birthday. :)

Back