• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Club Nintendo

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So Club Nintendo has officially launched in the US. Basically it takes the place of My Nintendo for registering products, but when you register you get "coins" and you can spend those "coins" on collectors items. Get enough points and you can go Gold or even Platinum and get a free gift at the end of the year.

My opinion is its okay, and gives something back to fans, but doesn't make up for Nintendo's recent policy of abandoning fans. The current rewards are kinda lame, too, the best being a Game & Watch DS collection that only has three G&W games.

It's not as much that they abandoned their fans, it's more like they completely ignored them but still knew that whatever they released would sell like crazy so they made a bunch of totally bullshit games that completely suck and fed them to their fans.

So how much would, say, 20 old gamecube games accumulate, and what could I get with it?

I registered a couple of GameCube games before realizing that you get ZERO coins for them! WHICH IS BULL****!

I hadn't registered Brawl before (If you registered anything before My Nintendo became Club Nintendo, you cannot register it again or get any coins at all for it), so I did, and in the comments box left a heavily abridged version of a rant on how crappy it is compared to the previous two of the series. It was quite fun.

Back