• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review DanceDanceRevolution: Mario Mix

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Wow................Mario, you're amazing! You can fix pipes, save princesses, jump on mushrooms, throw shells, dodge fire blasts, make bowser "take a dip" in the lava, jump really high, grow taller, glow, shoot fireballs, play assorted sports, ride on Yoshi's back, fly, turn into a raccoon or frog, crush blocks, commit suicide, kill bowser jr., clean up your messes, destroy giant robots, etc. ..................................................and now you have freakin' awesome dance moves?!?!?!?!? Welcome to DDR: MM:D

Sound - 10/10: Includes many classic mario songs from different games, each with a cool new twist!

Voice Acting - 8/10: Only uses them for the character's 1 thing........>_> They do a good job with that too

Graphics - 8.5/10: Pretty well done...................I like 'em anyway

Gameplay - 10/10: DDR+Mario. Need I say more?

Story - 6.5/10: Assorted people steal the music keys to control the world (Waluigi, Wario, Bowser, you get the idea............i hope) and you have to reclaim the music keys by beating everyone in dance contests................Bowser's reason for wanting the keys isn't to rule the world...........or even for that hot date with Peach; Toad is freaking annoying!!!!! He says every time: "Mario, we have to do this, and when I say us, I really mean you." or "Dance, Mario dance." (wonderful memories 4 u Slyguy: "Dance, Water Dance!" hehehe)

Overall - 9/10: Great fun! Just don't fall over or hit someone in the eye while bustin out your awesome new moves;)

You just had to remind me of THAT battle in KH2! Anyway, great review, but could use a little more depth.

Where does it need more depth? If u don't tell me I might mess up my next review, and noteven know it................that would not be good.................yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

In Sound, V.A. and Graphics. Lets aim for two sentences or more (preferably 3 or more)

ok. I'll try................just so u kno, this was somewhat based off of ur SSBM review Slyguy..............I wonder if anyone else will comment....................

I thought the review was sufficient, even some of the full ones on the site are pretty short in those categories. What I find unusual about the game is that they made DDR: MM a limited release. They are done making copies of the game, and pricies are going through the roof. If they get too high, they'll probably do another shipment though...

I said before and I say again, it isn't limited release, Nintendo just only made 2 shipments SO FAR, as they sold out on Day 1.

Yes, I was one of the few thousand who got this game....according to Slyguy, it isn't as good as normal PS2/3 DDR, because the mat is way too small.......................O well, I think taht it's too small, but it's still a fun game to play...

Ok, if they only make two shipments of a best-selling game, its LIMITED EDITION!!! If the prices get rediculous though, they might make more.

That would be common sense Versac, so they might release a new "unlimited edition" so people can spend more money and they can gain more...but that is entirely up to nintendo, wether they do this or not

Back