• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

dark insects

animaldude

Sage in Training
Grr, I'm in Kariko Village getting dark insects for the second light spirit and I'm having trouble finding ways to get in these houses. I need like 2 more and I'm stuck. one seems to be beyond the wall on the side of the town ( It's not a wall its more like a cliff) but i can't find a way to get there

thanks

Ouh Ouh, use our brand new walkthrough! :D

Anyway, if you are refering to the few above the bomb shop go to the tool shed near the Death Mt. entrance. Climb on top of the shed, and dash jump through the pale cracked window. Run up the stairs and out the other window. You'll have to go into the bomb shop supply house for three of them *just watch what happens then :)* and up the path for the final, assuming you already earned the Death Mt. tears.

Back