• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Disney!!

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
Ahahaha!

I love disney movies :)

my favorites are:

1.) The Lion King (the best movie ever)
2.) Alladin
3.) The Little Mermaid
4.) Tarzan
5.) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

pretty much, i love all the disney animated features...

pirates is good
also any disney channel movie is good to me..
and of course movies like toy story, lion king, etc.

I love pretty much all of the movies. Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast are definately my favorite.

P.S. My dad used to work at Disney World.

lol thats awesome =]
i've only been to disney world once, however, i did stay inside what i guess you'd call the disney town thing...idk what im saying.....it was like disney world had its own town....at the Coronado Springs or something.....nobody who worked there spoke english :p

Beauty and the Beast is pretty good, I've only seen The Junble Book a few times...

but still in my opinion, the best disney movie, and the best movie ever is and always will be The Lion King :D

1. The Hunchback of Notra Dame *I wish more plot elements from the book could have made it in, but this scene shows the prospect of the original plot very well*
  2. The Lion King
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean
  4. Aladdin
  5. Beauty and the Beast
Ah Disney, why on Earth did they stop making musical cartoon interpretations...

Back