• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

DS great games coming out

sample

Loftwing
i dont know about you guys but ds has some good looking games coming out:
in order

1st-Pokemon Trozei 3/6/2006 probably not the best of the bunch but for those who have money to spend and like puzzle games then sure go waste your money personely i wont be getting this title and id rather them make a rpg

2nd- ice age 2 3/14/2006 havent heard much about this but most movie games suck so im not going to bother the

3rd- best of them all....... METROID PRIME HUNTERS 3/20/2006 now this looks promising if this goes online then ;) you dont even wanna know

4th- game coming out Tetris DS 3/20/2006 like pokemon trozei if you got money like puzzle games sure go ahead its probably good i myself might get this title used : P

5th- game coming out is Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal 3/21/2006 looks to me like a good rpg ill probably get this game

6th- Guilty Gear Dust Strikers DS 4/3/2006 this game will be fun its like jump super stars wish that game came out in america english ya..

7th- GAME COMING OUT Top Spin 2 4/3/2006 all i could say is ew sports game i dont like sports i kinda like watching a hockey game or football game if its with teams i know and stuff but a tenis game thats just blah id rather buy 60 lollipops

8th- Lost Magic 4/18/2006 rpg based game with lots of magic controling animals and such, rumor that its online play with other people so watch out!

9th- last game which is ..... Madden NFL Football 2007 8/1/2006 I like the sport dont play it so i wouldnt waste my money on this but these sports games are usualy funny

the dates might change and more games might come out ill try to update this atleast once a day or when it changes also if i get the game ill write a review when i buy a DS :p waiting for ds lite

1.go pokemon!

2.im not a big fan of movie games so i dont think im going to be getting that ( i got the game for robots and madagascar and they make me wanna cry for wasting that money)

3.could some one give me some info on metroid prime hunter games... i have never played those except for the one that came with my ds (which sucked) if i get some info in these games i will probably get it...

4. blah

5. blAh

6.blAH

7. check ur math samp.... u can get more than 60 lollipops with the money u save from not buying that game

8. blah blah

9. how could u play football on a handheld?

i think ds should come out with better games... the only good games they've made are...

animal crossing :D

mario cart ds

super mario 64

mario and luigi lost in time

post some others if i missed some

well these are the only games coming out and i like rpgs thats what im looking forward to but theres so little games coming out

brain games are for your brain to train it and see how smart you are..... i guess....

ya mario is 2d with 3d stuff supposed to be fun

I started playing Metroid Prime Hunters. If any of you have a friend code and want to hae a good o'l fashion battle we can exchange friend codes via PM ;).

Yes, Bob, how is Prime? I looked on Gamespot, and they only gave it an 8.6 or something like that...so I'm just a tad bit worried.

Just beat the game actually :). The game is truly amazing for what it is. Everything is above what is expected, however I have only one big gripe which is the boss variaty. The game switches between two different boss monsters in each area, only upgrading what they can do. Obviously, the final monster in the game is very different and very exciting to battle *especialy if you do something during the battle to see the real ending, I'll let you figure out what happens and how to do that on your own hehe ;)*. Multiplayer however is flawless. During the first week though Nintendo was experiancing problems with their servers and many times you would recieve an 8000 connection error. This seems to be fixed though. I would certainly say each of you should pick up a copy if you have the money.

Back