• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

E3 tomorrow!!!!

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
E3 starts tomorrow! And the Big N's press conference is on Tuesday! Is anyone else excited?

I'm looking forward to seeing Animal Crossing info and possibly a memory solution, which will probably be a firmware update for reading directly off of SD cards.

A memory problem would be spectacular. I'm almost positive we'll see something on the upcoming Pokemon Platinum, and I'd like to see a G/S remake. I'd also like to see an improved internet gaming thing for the wii and DS because Lag-fi really isn't cutting it compared to X-Box Live or Playstation Network.

What channel(s) will it be on?

If they dont announce animal crossing stuff i shall attack.

A memory problem would be spectacular. I'm almost positive we'll see something on the upcoming Pokemon Platinum, and I'd like to see a G/S remake. I'd also like to see an improved internet gaming thing for the wii and DS because Lag-fi really isn't cutting it compared to X-Box Live or Playstation Network.

What channel(s) will it be on?
That would be nice too...

What I would really like to see is SOME ******* WAY TO COMMUNICATE ON WI FI WHEN YOURE TRYING TO PLAY SOME ******* GAME AND THE OTHER PERSON DOESNT EVEN ******* KNOW YOURE ONLINE

Directed mainly at Brawl.

All right, what is everybody's thoughts? I am personally excited about Animal Crossing: City Folk coming out later this year with the Wii Speak coming out with it. The MotionPlus was neat, but I wanted to see more games that used it other than Wii Sports Resort. I also like seeing the Balance Board being used in new and different ways. I was seriously annoyed and let down because they didn't address the storage issue. And the lack of "core" games. Sure they had CoD, GTA, etc., but what about Nintendo's games? What happened to the rumored Kid Icarus?

Some good things came out, but it was overall a massive disappointment for me. I only saw one thing I really wanted beforehand, and after it, the only things I can say I'm really, truely excited over are the WiiSpeak, and the Wii MotionPlus...

I must say, Microsoft has beaten the everloving crap out of Nintendo so far in E3 in my opinion. Final Fantasy XIII, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Resident Evil 5 (I think they said xBox for that one anyway).

Back