• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

fan fiction ideas...

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
come one people!

i need ideas!

like, good ones...i cant think of any thing to write about, i hate that! :p
please, if you have any good sugestions, tell me, and ill write it ^_^

i hate 'topic' block....lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................maybe you could write about.....................yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Hmmmmmm, maybe about an ancient city, and how a small group of people learn about it, and set off on a great adventure, except when they finally discover it, they find out that someone in their group is going to tell everyone about the city, and the rest of the book, or volume 2 can be about their new goal of finding and stopping this "snitch" and saving the city from a future of being demolished, rebuilt, and made into a futuristic city, or set up as a major tourist attraction............I'm gonna stop there because I have no idea what I'm talking about at this time..........yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh...:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :p :confused: :( :confused: :) :confused: :D :confused: ............(lol)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................maybe you could write about.....................yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Hmmmmmm, maybe about an ancient city, and how a small group of people learn about it, and set off on a great adventure, except when they finally discover it, they find out that someone in their group is going to tell everyone about the city, and the rest of the book, or volume 2 can be about their new goal of finding and stopping this "snitch" and saving the city from a future of being demolished, rebuilt, and made into a futuristic city, or set up as a major tourist attraction............I'm gonna stop there because I have no idea what I'm talking about at this time..........yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh...:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :p :confused: :( :confused: :) :confused: :D :confused: ............(lol)
Ummm.. he meant for an RPG, as he is the RPG Manager. So, how about we have a city in which we have three (or more) factions at war: The Insanes (Reality Benders / Mages / Fighters / Summoners), The Peacekeepers (Warriors / White Mages / Shapeshifters) and the Unrealities (Necromancers / Summoners / Mages / Mind Benders). And we can each join one faction. I think you all know which one I would be in.

Exploding Cow ...

Actually, you're both wrong :p
but, good ideas, though. Im looking for some Zelda related; i was up till midnight last night thinking....and starting doodling majora's incarnation lol.
these are idea's for the fan fiction btw ;)

and dont worry, i've been thinking very hard on the RPG forums.....i think i have and idea about how i'll set it up ;)

how about a story about Princess Zelda turning evil by way of a future incarnation of ganon traveling to the past and then link has to stop him somehow!
and zelda's really evil and poweful! And her soul is trapped by ganon! And Link is afraid he'll kill zeldas soul if he kills her body....or something like that...
it might make for an interesting conflict, i bet.

YES!!!!

thats what i need! hee hee major conflict :D

thanks ^_^

ill work on it, and get it up as fast as i can *that is, unless you want to do it; it was your idea ;)* but otherwise, ill work on it ^_^

ah, i see ;)

well, off to work i go....

i dont know if i should close this...

nah

if anyone has any fan fiction ideas, just use it for that, or get opinions on your own fan fiction....if it goes off topic, ill close it...

What if the party stumbles upon Hyrule? Theeeeeeeennnnnn ganon can awaken and posess one of the party members, and the rest of the party needs to ressurect Link and Zelda from either death, or "long slumber" to help defeat Ganon, and rescue their friend. But Link wont help them until ganon kidnaps Zelda. Just a possible idea........:D

Back