• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Fifa World Soccer 2006

animaldude

Sage in Training
Fifa Soccer 2006

this game is an underrated game. This is arguably one of the best ea sports games ever created. the game play, although it looks hard, you could learn how to control the players swiftly in a short period of time. this doesnt mean that the game is easy though. when u play it's still pretty hard to defeat the comp. you could play as any team in the world. these teams range from mls to italy to even the international teams. the good thing about this game is when you play 2 player 1vs1 its a fairly matched game. if i have a friend come over who's never played the game before in their life they play pretty decent. I still win though! :D

I RECOMEND THIS GAME TO EVERYONE!

my football coach says soccer is for girls
GreatestPictureEver.jpg

soccer is the communist and we all are democratic americans in here buddy although FIFA is a good game i appreciate it in its videogame form but i wouldnt play soccer as a sport cause sports allow us to use our hands not just our feet hahaha thats rediculous

my coach said the same thing as caress me down's, and he also said that kids who play sport video games do so because they have no physical ability of there own :)

everyone plays sport video games hes obviously incorrect in his assumption as the worlds greatest athletes NFL players play madden biatch please

Chuboka said:
everyone plays sport video games hes obviously incorrect in his assumption as the worlds greatest athletes NFL players play madden biatch please

very much so except nick who is above everyone else

Back