• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

PC Five Nights at Freddy's - Sister Location

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage, Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages. I am back again with the newest update on the thriller game that has brought new meaning of what Jumpscares truly are. Talking alongside with a few YouTubers (Yamimash and Markiplier mainly) and receiving cryptic messages from Scott Cawthon himself (the Creator of the FNAF series), something new has been revealed.

Fear... Panic... Dread... Terror... A little girl's voice whispers in your head, "Don't hold it against us..." It repeats and gets a little faster, as you're panicking inside a steel-like capsule... Deep below ground... Where memories sleep... Anger is restless... and secrets don't keep... Four animatronics are on a one-by-one lit stage... A sleeker version of Foxy... A Ballerina... A more brighter version of Freddy... And at the center of it... A child-like animatronic who sings... They welcome you to Five Nights at Freddy's - Sister Location... At the very end of it all, you hear the little girl's voice again... She's almost crying at this point, saying, "You don't know what we've been through..."

This is the 5th Five Nights at Freddy's game series. I am thoroughly excited and slightly worried on what will be revealed. However, don't just take my words for it. Here's the link below. Check it out and let me know what you think about it.

Back