• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

PC Five Nights at Freddy's

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
"Come be the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!! What can go wrong?!"... "Come be apart of the new Fazbear's Fright Attraction!!"... "Tomorrow is another day".....

Some of the things you read in this game series... You think you've known fear?? This game series will revolutionize the word "fear" and bring a whole new definition. Based on a diner built many years ago, a pizzeria takes the new name of "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria"... You apply for a job with them and you're hired as a security guard to work the 12am-6am shift... The nights become long... The darkness becomes thicker... The animatronics you know that move during the day, physically move around at night... They attempt to get in your office... A murderous background haunts the place... The odor of blood, anger, and hatred follow the animatronics... For they are not what they appear to be during the day... Over 50 years of hatred and anger haunt the originals... A ghost of the first killing comes back to warn you... Many more appear over the years... All controlled by one master-mind...

Welcome to the Five Night's at Freddy's Conversation!! I am The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian. I hope many of you have heard of this game and played it yourselves. I know I have. I've played all of them and I helped trying to crack the storyline and lore of this game. But that's for another post. Let's get into it...

Five Nights at Freddy's.... The true definition of what jumpscares are suppose to be of. Just remembering the game gives me chills. When a friend of mine (who's a big YouTuber right now) brought this to my attention, I thought it would be interesting to play. Soo, I bought the game and I downloaded it. Once I was playing it, I listened to what I need to do. However, once I saw that the animatronics move and they appear at the freakin' door?! I jumped big time. I managed to live throughout the nights, but there were plenty of times that they got me. The one thing that freaked me out the most was when Golden Freddy appeared in my room, jumpscared the crap out of me on my screen (made me fall back out of my chair), and crashed my game. It was an actual thing. After beating the fifth night, I felt accomplished... Then I saw a star and Night 6 on my main screen... I was pissed. Soo, I had to beat Night 6. It was difficult. Then after that was done, I learned about 20/20/20/20 mode. Soo, I attempted that. I failed miserably. Over 4 hours of playing, then I finally beat it... I felt truly accomplished. Needless to say, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy, and Golden Freddy gave me a challenge, but I succeeded. I was still wondering about that Bite of '87 I heard about...

Five Nights at Freddy's 2.... When I heard this game came out, I knew I was going to get it. After getting it, I started playing again. This time, it introduced a whole new element and the dang phone guy was alive!! I thought he died in the first one. Again, I'll save that story for another time. I noticed that there are new animatronics here. Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Balloon Boy, Mangled, and the Marionette... It was like it wasn't hard enough... Even the first night was truly difficult. I managed to live through that night, but once the second night came, it introduced an old element back into the game. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy were back... And to make things worse, Golden Freddy was lurking deep within the shadows... After beating this game, again the Night 6 and All 20 modes were back. There was an actual pattern to beating all of them in the 10/20 mode. And to be honest, I didn't figure it out. I watched another YouTuber, who mastered it, to see how I could use it in my strategy. After mastering that game, I was wondering more and more about how the lore of the game is going... I was hoping, but not hoping, that there was going to be a 3rd game... And just when I thought the series couldn't get anymore strange...

Five Nights at Freddy's 3.... The Fright Attraction... Once I got wind of this game being released, I was one of the first to get it. I was ready... I played back through the first two to get a feel for the game again... Once I started, the first night was just literally listening to the recording. The recording lasts until 4am.... And no animatronics came out. I couldn't find any of them. You can find all the spare parts of the previous ones throughout the place. After the first night, the recording tells you that they unearthed an old animatronic that was from the very first location. They can't find it, but it's there... And when I was looking through the cameras, I found him... A bunny like animatronic that has human like features... As I tried to last throughout the night, old members of the gang started popping up. Balloon Boy, Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Mangled, and the Marionette came back to haunt you again. However, they are only hallucinations. They jump at you, but you don't die. When I first ran into this, I freaked the heck out. But I wasn't dead. I had to fix the ventilation system. As it turns out, Spring-Trap is the only animatronic that actually walks around to kill you. After mastering the nights, you unlock the Night 6 again. But this time, you unlock a mode that makes Spring-Trap much harder. Like it's a 1/20 mode. However, at the end, I noticed that I got the "bad ending"... The animatronics had their eyes still glowing. You can see the four, but behind them you see just a glowing eye, signifying that's Golden Freddy. I soon found out that there are hidden mini games throughout the game. The little movements and the purple guy killing me every time I control Freddy, Foxy, Chica, or Bonnie... All of it had a purpose... I worked a couple of my friends and we figured it all out. I went back through the game to unlock the mini-games. Night 1's minigame is you playing as Balloon Boy. Night 2 had 1 minigame where you play as Mangled. You collect all the balloons first, the as Mangled, you gather your parts and head out of the game. You fall onto balloons. Hop across them to the crying child and give them the cake. You do that as Chica on Night 3 and Golden Freddy on night 4. After you do that, on night 4, you play as a figure like bunny, known as Shadow Bonnie, and you must flip through the minigames again and find the crying child. On the 5th night, you find the marionette's picture and click on it. Now you're him. You go through the room and you find the crying child at the very end. He's with four of his friends (again, a full story I shall reveal later....), but they have no cake. I noticed that the four friends are wearing the four original masks (Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy). After you give them the cake, the 5th child dons the Golden Freddy Mask and they disappear. The masks fall to the ground and the balloons are released from the screen. Then I had to beat the night again. After I defeated the purple guy again, who jumps into the Spring-Trap suit then accidentally trapping himself in it, the kids disappear again and they leave the Spring-Trap lying on the floor in his own blood. This time, you get "The End" ending and all the eyes are shut off. This signified that the five kids are finally free from the curse... A 20 year curse, and they're released... It brought joy to me knowing that these animatronics were finally free. I knew I was finally done with the game series... Nothing more could come from that... I was done with the game series... What I didn't know was that the hauntings weren't done... Nothing was over... I soon learned that they followed me home...

Five Nights at Freddy's 4.... Just when I thought the nightmare was over... Soon did I learn that they followed me home. This game soon brought a whole new situation of being scared at home... You're not a night guard this time. You're just a little boy, 5 days away from his birthday party at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Your older brother teases you by scaring you with the Foxy mask. When I started playing this game, I felt like I was truly home. This game made you look behind you this time on your bed for Freddy, in your closet for Foxy, down the halls for Bonnie and Chica... It was completely nerve racking. However, I felt like I was ready. As I managed my way through the first 4 nights, the 5th night was completely different. I was listening for the sounds, but the foot steps were moving fast. I peaked out the door and freakin Golden Fredbear appeared!! I wasn't expecting him!! However, I managed to get past him. After I beat the game, the ending showed that the little boy (you) are hoisted into the mouth of Fredbear and all of a sudden, the fredbear head snaps shut on the boy's head... Remember that Bite of '87?? Well, that's how it happened. In the darkness, the boy is talking with his bear again. As they disappear, they say that they're still his friends. However, once everyone but the boy is gone, another voice speaks and says that they can rebuild him. (Once again, part of the story I'm going to post later...) Night 6 is here and there's a Nightmare Mode. Nightmare mode introduces a brand new animatronic, named Nightmare Fredbear. Who is he?? Again, for another time.

Please, leave a reply, comment, idea down below... I wanna know your thoughts about this game. I've explained my thoughts and scares about this game... And I still have the full story to tell you all...

Last edited:
Back