• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Forecast Channel now operational!

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
In a messege sent by Nintendo to the Wii messege board of all Wii owners *now we know another thing Nintendo can do with WC24*

"To all our loayal Wii users

Many thanks for your continued support and enjoyment of Nintendo products

We're proud to announce that the Forecast Channel goes live today! Using this Channel, you can check the weather forecast in your region and spin the Globe to view eather all around the world.

Press the "Update" button the the right to update your Wii menu."

There, you'll see a good o'l update button, how kind. I've just set up the forecast channel, and it' actually very fun just to spin the Earth around :D. It also has a very fast load time, and unlike the Wii Shop, the weather only needs to load once when you first sign onto the service. You can spin the globe and check weather anywhere in the world without any load time, which is very cool, and a big releif from the Wii Shop's constant loading.

Lol I was just about to make this thread :D
Anyway, wasn't it supposed to come December 20th? GASP it's only December 19th!!! Lol one month after it launched...
Well anyway I havent gotten the chance to experience it yet due to the fact that it is UPDATING but I think I will now go down stairs and do it now.. than get back to zelda :)

Awesome. Its kind of pointless, but its nice to know what direction the wind is blowing in Shang-Hai. When will the news and internet channels be up?

The internet channel will be a dowload from the Wii Shop. Of course, we still have no idea when it is coming.

Back the the exciting world of the weather please :D.

Back