• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Good news everybody!

i am a teddy

Graverobber
I might get a PS2!!!! Wooo! I am borwn-nosing and I wrote a contract, essay and printed info out for my parents. Looking up!

Wow.....you seem to be putting alot of effort into getting this lol :) . lol you are lucky....I dont even have the money to stay in the marching band :( . Oh well...i hope you get it :) !

Hmm....both of you have good points lol. ha ha ha....on no its coming again.....no no NO NO NO!!!!!

If you are confused, sorry. You see, ive had the song MmmBop stuck in my head for the past five days now.....lol. it came again. i thought i got rid of it. :) i dont think i did. Back to the therapist. :D

lol everyone might not be able to afford the PS3 right away, so untill the price goes down, Ps2 might be the way to go :)

*MmmBop do whop do whop do oh MmmBop*

-_- not again...

I love the ps2 :D What i dont like is the xbox... grr its too green. anyway i prefer sony and nintendo.

btw... Great job windmage! here is ur badge of great moderatereringering: O_

lol

are u being sarcastic? cuz if u are, its convincing lol :D

its still stuck in my head people!!!

*mmbop du whop mmmbop*

No! get a Wii!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Its the cheapest of the next gen consoles and has the blab blab balb, you know the details. Get one

I like that too... do ps2 games work on a ps3? if they dont i think id rather get a wii...

I think they work on the PS3. I beleive there was also confirmation from Sony that PS2 saves will work on the PS3. The PS3 is out of my price range though, so I'd have to wait for the price to come down a great deal... For the time being I'll be a cheapskate and take the Wii and run with my money and stop spending money out of the school fund ;).

Back