• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Haha biggest cameo in a SC game

Zerg006

Loftwing
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/17027

Watch it, and prepare for like the last 20 seconds. Probably the funniest cameo of a famous character in a videogame that isn't related to it in all time!

BTW it's Soul Caliber 4 for the PS3. Don't know if the cameo is gonna be in the XBOX 360 version

EDIT: The darker character will be in the PS3 version and the shorter character will be in the XBOX 360 version. And if you're gonna talk about the game in here, don't mention the characters. I want EVERYONE to be pleasantly surprised

Well I had it in here, then I found out that the characters were going to be in a seperate game each. So I decided to move it to the chat thread, since it falls under two game consoles.

Penny Arcade has a comment on this:
20080111.jpg

Hey... this gets me thinking. If star wars is willing to let soul caliber use their characters... would Nintendo ask them to use them in brawl?

nahhhh

Back