• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Halo 3

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I was watching E3 last night and they announced the Halo 3 release month: September 25th. They're also launching a special edition Halo 3 X-Box 360

I read an article that says yes there will be online co-op, and that the second person will be the Arbiter, but they saw that four person co-op isn't in the works right now. But you should expect gigantic battles ( a fight wil brutes and grunts, then a swarm of drones ambush you, for example). And they have at least four new vehicles, and several new weapons.

You sure? I was watching AoTS and it had a screenshot of the 4 characters, including the names of the 2 new elites that players 3 and 4 will be

pre ordered it a year ago! legendary edition garrenteed*(sp) copy first shipment! I may sell it for a good price though like 200.

Brutes now are ferocious and travel in packs of what i have seen as 8-10(Kives you that ohh **** moment)

4 person co-op i have heard is in the game

Best buy is now providing free xbox live Gold memberships to everyone for a few days after the Halo 3 launch.

A few lucky (133?) will get gamerpoints and be able to play with the stars of bands and many celebrities over XBL!

IT has pre-ordered over one million copies breaking every record.

Back