• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Help For New User

fleur

Epona
im brand new to gaming and have got zelda as my first game.im stuck in the temple of fire.cant get the key off the rat.cant even get to the rat lol

Uh, which Zelda game is it?
I think it is Phantom Hourglass, because I distinctly remember an annoying rat with a key. If it isn't, I do apologize.

Block the left hole with the pushable block. hide in that area, until the rat goes out of the other hole. When it gets to you, it can't go in the hole, and will try to retreat to the only hole. Before this happens, kill it.

Uh, which Zelda game is it?

sorry...im on phantom hourglass,i have gone into the temple of fire.am in the room with 2 ghostys that suck your life out.cant kill them.there are 2 blocked up walls how do i get thru them.also there is a key floating round on the other floor but cant even access that floor.ps im a blonde girl if that explains why im being thick lol
thanks
fleur

Don't mock yourself for being blond, my youngest sister is blond ;).

Now, which two blue doors are closed exactly? Basically, how far are you in the dungeon itself? I ask because the PH dungeons are a little off-beat from the normal Zelda dungeon scene when it comes to progress and they tend to be somewhat linear.

Don't mock yourself for being blond, my youngest sister is blond ;).

Now, which two blue doors are closed exactly? Basically, how far are you in the dungeon itself? I ask because the PH dungeons are a little off-beat from the normal Zelda dungeon scene when it comes to progress and they tend to be somewhat linear.

im on the 3rd floor of the temple of fire.i have found a panel with 4 numbers on.have been told to flip the switches in the correct order...how do i find out what the order is.and do i have to tap the screen??

im on the 3rd floor of the temple of fire.i have found a panel with 4 numbers on.have been told to flip the switches in the correct order...how do i find out what the order is.and do i have to tap the screen??

You hit these switches in this order I believe:

2 1

4 3

Or something to that extent. You have to draw a path for the boomerang.

Back