• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Holidays 2010

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So it's getting to be that time of year again, so why not have the annual (or what used to be annual) Holiday discuss?

First, what's everyone asking for/giving people for Christmas/Hanukkah? I myself know that I'm getting a tool box and tools (upon a suggestion by my dad, who's getting tired of my using his). My brothers and I are planning on getting my dad the new Donkey Kong Country, since he loved the old ones. Other than that we're not sure what we're getting my mom, or each other.

As for the celebration itself, it's the usual. My brothers and I will set up the tree whenever we get around to it (we have a big artificial tree), and then decorate it. We'll also be having our normal Christmas dinner, consisting of a spiral cut ham and other assorted sides. This time it'll be a bit different, though, cause this will be the last Christmas we'll spend together in New Jersey (my parents are retiring to Kentucky next summer).

So how bout y'all?

I haven't even made a list yet...I know scary :confused:.

I'm likely going to be asking for gear to set up m laptop to work with my larger screen from home so I can clear up a lot of space on my desk up at school. Aside from that, I'm honestly not all that sure what I'd like this year. I'll need to do some more soul-searching for that, hehe.

I haven't made a list either. I've been too preoccupied with other stuff. I guess what I really want though is an external hardrive. A lot of my friends lost all their data recently because of a really nasty virus...I got lucky. I want to make sure I have my stuff backed up.

Thomas the Tank Engine Trains for my HO train set lol and a 1861 Springfield Musket reproduction (with Bayonet)

Reproduction... Not replica... So it actually shoots? That's a scary thought. Sounds like fun, though.

Back