• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hot Topic

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
Does anyone like Hot Topic?
I love there clothes ^_^
although its a bit expensive >_>

like my tripps cost sixty dollars ><

lol
so any fans of hot topic?

I got many of my Zelda material from there... And, the place is a really great place to go, yes I will agree with you, Windmage.

i didnt know they had zelda anything untill last weekend when i went, they had an awesome black hoodie that was like 50 dollars and the pants i bought drained me so i couldnt get it *tear*

um, wow, I need to get out more, because I can't say I've heard of that place...

................................... Dude... your insane... O-o

Hot Topic is my all time favorite store... I get most of my stuff from that place... even though I loathe my parents for not letting me get most of their clothes from there. >>;; But like ZeldaGuardian, I get most of my Zelda stuff from there as well as small accessories (necklaces, gloves...)

i dont live in america and theres no hot topic shop in scotland but there is a gamestation and theres zelda merchandise there i bought mugs,t-shirts,figures etc its really good

Cant say Ive shopped at Hot Topic.. I just wear whatever is on top of my clothes drawer so.. My friend whom I havent seen in 2 years who goes to an opposing Highschool, shopped there and she had a Samurai Champloo hoodie and Full Metal Alchemist shirts that I envied...

Hot topic has a pretty good selection of anime and video game merchandise, however, hot topic is extremely over priced -__-

they do have some pretty sweet accesories though :)
like gloves, chains, necklaces, dog collars, wrist bands, all that good stuff :)

Hot Topic tends to market more to Goth/Emo/Otaku/Gamers

They also have ALOT of band t-shirts and clothing. They always have great music playing in the store ;)

Dont forget the Seamsters!!!!!!

I dont know what music they play there.. what is it? People like Hawthorne Heights and Panic at the Disco? Also, Dont say Emo music because emo doesnt mean "emotional" darn it.... It means Emotive Hardcore.. Nowadays, its a mix between Punk and Metal

i guess hot topic is ok. i have to shop there. not that i haven't been satisfied shopping there. it's just that everyone shops at spencer gifts and they take all the good stuff and i like to wear band shirts like my chemical romance, H.I.M etc... and hot topic always has good band shirts in stock. but i only wear black shirts and they dont have very many black band shirts to the bands i like. but they have some cool belt buckles. and they have a H.I.M wallet i want.

i dont lyke the clothes there 1 bit not 1 bit at all its 2 black :eek:

i like lotz of pink sumtimes yello sumtimes blue like the sky :p

my bro luvs hot topic tho cuz my exbf told him wearin lotz of black makes u luk tuff like a man and he will get all the girlz that way so of course my lil bro only shopz there im like HELLO, U NEAD MORE COLOR IN UR LYFE!!!!! but its tru he did get a gf but she only wears black 2 and i tell her HELLO, U NEAD MORE COLOR IN UR LYFE!!!!!!1

i saw the zelda stuff there 2 but it was 4 boyz not grils like me :)'))

Back