• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

House

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Started another new season (The 6th iirc), and I haven't seen a thread for the show yet, so here's a generic discussion thread for the TV show: House.

Pretty much the only reason (probably everyone's too) I watch it is because of Hugh Laurie. He fits the role of the super-intelligent, arrogant asshole that House is so well, that it's actually pretty damn creepy. If I could act like as much of a douchebag as he gets to and then get away with pretty much everything with nothing more than a slap on the hand by a proverbial Cuddy, that would just be freaking amazing.

Discuss the show and such. Characters, episodes, moments, theories, etc. Pictures below are somewhat related.

House_Batman.jpg

Bros_before_hoes_house.gif
House-oh_snap.gif

House is a damn good show, imo. It's less like a normal medical show and more like a medical version of CSI, or something similar.

But, yeah, this season is interesting since House is clean and going to therapy. It seems like this is going to be a season that focuses more on the over-arching storyline rather than the differentials.

House is simply awesome!

Actually, my favorite string of episodes was the first two of this season, which btw part 2 of the opening episode (really just another episode, but whatever" was titled "Epic Fail". :)

BTW Ultima, hilarious cartoon!

Back