• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I was just wondering

Lol... my school has like programs where people come in our gym class and tell us why not to use my space... :)'))

and no i dont have a myspace...

lol i was asked at my school to speak to the newspaper of our town to speak against myspace...

and when they asked me that

I replied " my mom gave me a myspace"

which is true

she suprised me one day lol

which is funny...

she has one too. :D

having the privacy setting helps me out alot.
altho sumtimes i get add requests from total weirdos
like a guy model named tate
lol
i didnt even know tate was a guy name too.

Oi dont let her hear that:D Beat us up last year for saying it's a boy name! It is uniname. Understand? uniname!!!! Like Korey.

i just plain thought it wuz a girls name lol.

ive never met a guy named tate

exept for da creepy model guy

he scares me....:(

lol oh yeah, i sent u a friend request lol
:D

I saw a sign that said Tate's Strawberries in Maine! He was a guy! Np tate:D We theatre goers need to stick together!

lol

originally, i never had a thought of getting myspace

ever

but then my mom got it. anyway she interrogated me to make sure i didnt have one and i didnt. lol if i would have had one, um, i wouldnt be working here lol. she made that clear. anyway, she ended up giving me one as long as i had her first in the top eight. i got home from school and shes like " get on the internet and put up your myspace" i was confused a bit lol but oh well

enough of me talking

If you want to get down to it, this could be considered against the rules, advertizing websites is not allowed, bob may correct me if im wrong.

Windmage: oops im dumb........i shouldnt have put my ms url oops lol. ha ha..i need to delete that lol.

i should ban myself. ^_^

Everyone on the internet today is aware of myspace, it would be like saying if I put a link to google, it would be against the rules. Myspace profiles are not considered advertisement, this is reserved for advertising products people sell or links to websites outside of the genenal entertainment range. I'm going to update the rules a bit to make this clear.

Yay!!! my thread lives!!!

wootwoo.

where were we now....

ah yes. your mom doesnt know how to use a computer? lol my grandma knows and has a myspace. although i didnt think she did and then suprised me. lol. ^_^

Back