• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I'm looking for something from OoT

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
Hey people.

What i need is your help.

Im trying to find out the poems *i call them poems* that Sheik tells link when she meets him to teach him songs. Especially the one from the ice cavern *serenade of water* I remember i like these and i cant remember them XD. If anyone remembers em or knows where they are kept, thanks

*dont say play the game, i have no time to play it through just for that*

thanks for the help ^_^

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself." :D Part of this quote is in the Ocarina of Time game page image...should I show that before the site luanches...no only staff can see that for now, but you've seen it anyway Windmage ;).

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." - Forest Minute

Those are the only two I remember. I wrote them down after I read them becuase I thought those two were the most powerful. I don't remember the others

Yay!
someone remembers. i had the water one writen down somewhere before, but i lost my piano music book *where i had writen it down on a blank page* lol and i never thought to write down any of them lol. ^_^
thanks for that

and yes, ^_^ being staff has its perks lol

Another poem-esque thing Sheik says before the Minuet of Forest goes:

"The flow of time is always cruel...
Its speed seem different for
every person, but no one can
change it...
(press A)
A thing that dosen't change
is a memory of younger days."

I'm currently playing through OoT again, so I should have some more soon

Back