• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Link's Earrings

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So I've always liked Link's earrings in the 3D Zelda games. And I always thought it would be neat to have a pair like them. Only problem is I haven't been able to find a pair like them. I was wondering if any of you have found a pair of earrings like Link wears in OoT. You know, the blue pair, sorta hoop shaped. I currently have my left ear pierced and would seriously consider piercing my right if I found a pair like Link's.

Why not get the Fireshield Earrings from Skyward Sword?? I think those are a MUCH better than the blue ones he once wore...

That would look pretty sweet! Imagine the cosplays you could do, haha :). Seriously though that sounds really cool. Have you checked out Ebay to see if anyone has some custom designs?

I have, Linkman. But, none that I've seen would come close. And those that did, were expensive. But then again, Ebay and Amazon are always constantly updated... Soo, maybe someone could post a pair for cheap...

Back