• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Majoras Mask new 3ds sells out in FIVE MINUTES

Link and Navi

Loftwing
I have been waiting YEARS for a mm remake and it's finally here. Not only that, but I have the dough to by the merch I want. But guess what? A new 3ds xl that is spec edition for the new mm is COMPLETLEY sold out. Out of gamestop, walmart, best buy, and more. Five minutes after the word spread, scampers slammed down and bought up all the preorders. Originally it's listed as 200$ U.S. you can only(as of now) find it on eBay for 300 and up. COMPLETE BS. anyone else having this problem? How can we communicate to get it so those of us can get what we want?

I had that problem...and I just ended up getting the standard black New 3DS. I'm disappointed. Still, at least I have a nice, shiny new 3DS to play Majora's Mask.

It looks like Ebay prices are even higher now. I saw one auction selling it for $500, which frankly is a bit absurd.

I GOT ONE!!!!! They started selling them on the GameStop website a few days ago. It kind of stinks because I just got a new 3DS, but I plan on trading in my new one to get the money back to, sort of, cover the MM version. I'm almost afraid to take this out of the box, but I do want to have a 3DS so...

Did anyone else end up getting one?

Back